dinah shore songs

https://www.amazon.com/Most-Requested-Songs-Dinah-Shore/dp/B0000026V3 Songs by Dinah Shore (1941–1942) On November 2, 1941, Shore began a 15-minute program on NBC-Blue, sponsored by Bristol Myers. Dinah Shore covered If I Give My Heart to You, When a Woman Loves a Man, Bill, I May Be Wrong, But I Think You're Wonderful and other songs. 2014 Moments Like These. Albums include Pop Music: The Early Years 1890-1950, The Essential George Gershwin, and Buttons and Bows / Daddy-O. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Gordon Jenkins was the program's music director. Dinah Shore originally did If I Give My Heart to You, (Nobody Knows Better Than I) He's My Guy, The Merry Christmas Polka, Steppin' Out with My Baby and other songs. Show all songs by Dinah Shore Popular Dinah Shore albums Dinah Shore: Original Hits. 2009 Dinah Sings, Previn Plays. These are serious, mature performances featuring a subtle, nuanced Shore still in top form twenty years into her recording career. Browse 316 lyrics and 1408 Dinah Shore albums. Shore continued to sing on Eddie Cantor's weekly program, which had the same sponsor. Dinah Shore song lyrics collection. Genres: Vocal Jazz, Traditional Pop, Standards. Listen free to Dinah Shore – 16 Most Requested Songs (Buttons and Bows (78rpm Version), Georgia On My Mind - 78rpm Version and more). Dinah Shore discography and songs: Music profile for Dinah Shore, born 29 February 1916. 2006 Lower Basin Street Revisited. True to form, Spotlight on Dinah Shore omits that track in favor of 18 songs by esteemed composers such as Jerome Kern, Cole Porter, George & Ira Gershwin and Harold Arlen. Harry von Zell was the announcer and a foil for comedy segments. 16 tracks (46:47).

Where Is The Enter Button On A Keyboard, Damon Core Cause Of Death, Yamaha Piaggero Np-12, 4 Ft Tall Wood Fence Panels, Arknights Schwarz Skin,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *