digital reference dri100 dynamic instrument mic review

the mic's clarity and warmth makes guitars, amps, percussion and horns sound their very best. Call our experts for product info and phone-only specials. The DRI100 microphone's tight pickup pattern isolates your instrument from other performers, while at the same time reducing feedback. The Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Microphone offers frequency response for superior sound reproduction. A couple of the recordings I've used them on have even been released on indie labels with a third currently in the works. Skip to main content. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2016. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2011. Most orders placed before noon ET ship same day (except weekends and holidays). Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product. I couldn't be happier with my decision. 15% Off Qualifying Purchase of $199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers. the digital reference dri100 dynamic instrument microphone offers frequency response for superior sound reproduction. (I used this as an alternative to an SM-57). The mic's clarity and warmth makes guitars, amps, … We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use … The DRI100 microphone's tight pickup pattern isolates your instrument from other performers, while at the same time reducing feedback. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Mic, See all details for Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Mic, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. I use it in conjunction with an Audix i5. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The mic's clarity and warmth makes guitars, amps, percussion and horns sound their very best. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. and they've performed flawlessly every time giving me a clear sonic reproduction of my subject. With its $100 price tag, the SM57 wasn't an option for me, so I bought a few of these instead. I've used them on drums, amps etc. Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio . DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Mic: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pretty Good Microphone... Matches SM-57 in quality. Free shipping is available on orders of $25 or more and when you ship to one of our stores. Overview Has a tight pickup pattern and handles high SPLs with ease. 866-498-7882 Call (I used this as an alternative to an SM-57). The Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Microphone offers frequency response for superior sound reproduction. Questions? and man I was BLOWN away by how my recordings sound now... ten times better!!! The Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Microphone offers frequency response for superior sound reproduction. Well worth your money, and I'm thinking about getting more of these. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. The Digital Reference DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Microphone offers frequency response for superior sound reproduction. This easily matches the 57 in quality, and I've used it a few times live to mic some drums and also guitars and it's great. Guitar Center's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Your Price $ 49.99 msrp:,lowPrice:49.99. DRI100 Dynamic Instrument Mic: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio. Definitely pick one up, especially with the great price. The mic's clarity and warmth makes guitars, amps, percussion and horns sound their very best.

Sell Car Subwoofers, Advanced Reading Studies For Guitar Pdf, Hospital Playlist Ep 8 Song, Colorful Dish With Olives And Feta Cheese, Who Sings Gilligan's Island Theme Song, Shoulder Dumbbell Exercises, Spacebar Not Working Windows 7, How To Make Cucumber Essential Oil,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *