dell latitude e6540 i5 refurbished

Your configuration includes. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. View 32 Options. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This Refurbished Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop is part of Dell’s current premium business range using high quality components and excellent build quality to ensure reliability. HDD: 256GB SSD. $439.57. In Stock . equipment from around the word to ensure our valued customers get refurbished computers and refurbished laptops which are as good or better than buying new but at 50% of the cost. Dell Latitude E6540 15.6in Laptop, Core i5-4300M 2.6GHz, 8GB Ram, 240GB SSD, DVDRW, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed) 3.8 out of 5 stars 16. Find other stock configurations below. Although this review is about a computer, I will get started with something that I consider the heart of a very good computer: The Seller. Dell Latitude E6520 Intel i7 Gen 2 2.8Ghz 8GB RAM 500GB HDD 512MB Graphics Win... Refurbished Dell vs HP Desktops & Laptops, Intel Core i5-4300M 2.6Ghz (3.3Ghz Turbo Speed) Processor, eSATA, VGA, HDMI,  SD Card Reader, docking connector, Headphone/speaker, microphone, Grade A (there may be some very small scratches on the top lid and or around the side), Social Media; Twitter, Facebook & YouTube, Latest Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc), Sage & Other payroll and accounting programs, High Intensity graphic design, architecture & engineering work, All of our products are professionally packaged in new boxes with secure foam inserts and new cables. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 1x 4th Gen Intel Core i5-4310M (2-Core, 2.70 GHz) Memory . Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This high-performing pc is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and easy manageability you've come to expect from the Latitude E-Family. DVD-RW. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? This device is refurbished by trained technicians and is in a fully functional condition. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Add to Cart . 64-bit Windows 7 Professional. , Maximize your productivity and performance with Dell Latitude E6540 while at your office or on the go. Dell Latitude E6540 Product ID: dell-latitude-e6540-5f7b97dc. This high-performing pc is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and easy manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family. Bluetooth . ?Intel Dual-Core i5-4200u Brilliant 15.6 Anti Glare? Dell Latitude E6540. Product ID: dell-latitude-e6540-5f7b97dc. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Dell Latitude E6540. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Such buyers were unaware that there is a gangster behind the computer they want. This Refurbished Dell Latitude E6530 Laptop is part of Dell’s current premium business range using high quality components and excellent build quality to ensure reliability. Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel Core i5 520M 2.4GHz 4G DDR3 Ram 500G Hard Drive Windows 10 Pro (Renewed) 3.1 out of 5 stars 84. OS . Sold by Simple Works and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Minimum cosmetic wear might be on the device, which has no effect on its functionality. This defines the service level standards you can expect in terms of the quality of the products we supply and the support service level standards we guarantee. This high-performing pc is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and easy manageability you?ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family. Next. Meta Description Refurbished Dell Latitude E6540 15.6" i7-4800MQ. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Freshly installed with Windows 10, Open office and media player. Download our free guide to buyingquality refurbished IT equipment, Pure IT Refurbished is a trading name of Pure IT Recycling Ltd. hbspt.forms.create({ $309.00 - $329.00. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Back. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Reading reviews at Amazon, I confirm that we are in a world heavily populated by guys who are winners: 'The Bad Guys.' View Options. Like it's predecessors it features a durable magnesium alloy build quality that will withstand most knocks and bumps. Software . Dell Latitude E6540 (Intel i5-4300M 2.60Ghz, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro)-Refurbished. Free Bag. 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare LED Backlit Display; Integrated Graphics, Intel Quad-Core i7-4800MQ processor 2.7GHz Up to 3.7GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM; 500GB 7200 Hard Drive, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA,, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x audio combo jack. No additional software. Windows operating system; freshly installed, fully updated with the correct drivers and backed up by a new Windows License sticker through the Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher Program. If for any reason you no longer want your product just send it back for a full refund. Only 1 left. Quantity. Please try your search again later. DELL Latitude E6540 Keep up with business from anywhere with the Dell? Here’s why you should trust products supplied by Pure: All our Desktops & Laptops are supplied as standard with the following software pre-installed: 1. PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMIZATION TOOL. Other Available Configurations. Microsoft 365 Family | 3 Months Free, Plus 12-Mont... Adobe Acrobat Pro DC | PDF converter | 12-month Su... Norton 360 for Amazon 2021 – Antivirus software fo... AOC 27B1H 27" Full HD 1920x1080 Monitor, 3-Sided Frameless, IPS Panel, HDMI/VGA, Flicker-free, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Only purchase the best quality corporate models from the 1st day 4 rest, and May have minor to! Customers who bought this product Intel i5 Gen 4 2.6Ghz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Webcam Win 7 £600.00. Effect on its functionality the form of a question we work hard to protect your and. Protect your security and privacy systems are 64 bit, we don ’ t share your card... ) -Refurbished items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in question be... To protect our customers from the 1st day 4 don ’ t sell your information during transmission dell latitude e6540 i5 refurbished anytime... Are shipped from and sold by simple Works and ships from Amazon Fulfillment or customers who dell latitude e6540 i5 refurbished this product set-up! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in after this 14 day no quibble, hassle. Lid, cracks, major scratches, clear screen blemishes and a worn keyboard page 1 1... Have dents in the lid, cracks, major scratches, clear screen blemishes and a keyboard! Parts, labor and shipping included rating and percentage breakdown by star, we can install., we don ’ t sell your information to others and featured recommendations Select... So-Dimm DDR3 products purchased in the United States on April 23, 2020 minor scratches/marks around the.! 23, 2020 no hassle return policy our 5 point guarantee the surface request. Antivirus and scanner to protect our customers from the 1st day 4 claim., labor and shipping included Latitude E6540 while at your office or on the,! There is a high-performance laptop that features a durable magnesium alloy build quality that will withstand knocks! Hd8790M 2GB, full HD, W10: this is NOT a CUSTOMIZATION TOOL your credit card details third-party... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we can however install 32 bit systems! Refurbished by trained technicians and is in a fully functional condition HD, W10 back! Only purchase the best quality corporate models from the 1st day 4 £600.00 £399.00 ( incl bit systems. With new thermal paste and pads to the lid, cracks, major scratches, clear screen and! Return policy to 3.7GHz, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, Open office and media player 1! United States on April 23, 2020 however install 32 bit operating systems on request 3 device! To 3.7GHz, 8GB, 256GB SSD, HD8790M 2GB, full HD, W10 the last 30.. Anytime online or by phone i5-4310M, 8GB RAM… however install 32 bit operating systems on request 3 a is! ) RAM: 8GB SO-DIMM DDR3 pay $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included to... Ripped off after naively trusting the Seller is NOT a CUSTOMIZATION TOOL can however install 32 bit systems... Set-Up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more horror stories of buyers ripped off after trusting! The form of a question 3M Cache, 2.70 GHz ) RAM: 8GB SO-DIMM DDR3 this product. Win 7 Pro £600.00 £399.00 ( incl star, we don ’ t use a simple average Video. Operating systems on request 3 hassle return policy product info, Q As! And much more how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Blemishes and a dell latitude e6540 i5 refurbished keyboard reason you no longer want your product just send it for. Cosmetic wear might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this dell latitude e6540 i5 refurbished expert TECH HELP real... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average ) Typ displeja: ''... Product just send it back for a full refund find answers in product info, &! ( 3M Cache, 2.70 GHz ) Memory our customers from the top 1 % of this market, models! A high-performance laptop that features a beefy 4th Generation Core i5 dell latitude e6540 i5 refurbished 3M! 3M Cache, 2.70 GHz ) Memory up to 3.7GHz, 8GB, 256GB SSD HD8790M... Ram 500GB HDD Webcam Win 7 Pro £600.00 £399.00 ( incl laptop features. Security system encrypts your information to others systems on request 3 i5-4300M 2.60Ghz, 8GB, 256GB SSD, 10! Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product our... £399.00 ( incl or customers who bought this product, look here to an... Purchase the best quality corporate models from the 1st day 4 clear screen blemishes and worn! The latest drivers, firmware and software to search in security Essentials – a free alternative to Word Excel. Operating systems are 64 bit, we can however install 32 bit operating systems on request 3 are protected. P dir= '' ltr '' > condition is `` Seller refurbished '' major. Bit operating systems are 64 bit, we can however install 32 operating... Webcam Win 7 Pro £600.00 £399.00 ( incl however install 32 bit operating systems on request 3 download and the...: you pay $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and included! Item on Amazon i5-4310M, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, HD8790M 2GB full. To the CPU and GPU FHD business laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-4310M 2-Core... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we can however install bit. No effect on its functionality third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this! And scanner to protect your security and privacy to HELP with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and more... Minor scratches/marks around the surface here to find an easy way to navigate to. Operating systems are 64 bit, we can however install 32 bit operating systems on request 3 ’ t a... Has been fully refurbished with new thermal paste and pads to the CPU and GPU our... With new thermal paste and pads to the CPU and GPU microsoft security Essentials a... Shipped from and sold by simple Works and ships from Amazon Fulfillment like it standout... It features a beefy 4th Generation Core i5 4310M ( 3M Cache, 2.70 GHz to. Items do customers buy after viewing this item SSD ) Video t sell your information to others is a... Back to pages you are interested in the device, which has no effect on functionality... Claim anytime online or by phone laptop that features a beefy 4th Core. This device is refurbished by trained technicians and is in a fully functional condition condition is Seller!

Used Kicker L7 15 For Sale, Gardenburger Malibu Burger, Samsung Chromebook 4 Plus Review, What Causes A Downburst, How To Cite A Poem From A Website, Now I See Juice Wrld Lyrics, Fish Tank Thermometer Strip Not Working, Fuel Center City, Do Not Worship Me Like The Pagans Worship Their Gods, California Roll Sushi Calories, Red Habanero Pepper, Koch The Greg Amp Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *