dell laptop screen black but still running

If the screen appears black, but you realize that the processes and applications are still running, then the trouble may be caused by a virus or malware. When Harrison Bywater turns on his PC, the power lights and the fan turn on, but no image appears on the screen. It may also be a dead video card. I try to revive the computer by long pressing the power button but to no avail. Hardware Forum . Hardware and Software Forum . You did not put anything in the post other than "Dell laptop screen" with no other details. Discussion / Question . Thanks, Rick nedam, DELL-Appu S and Dell-Nikhil D, I have joined this thread to prevent duplication of help/ DELL-Appu S it is suggested that you continue with helping nedam with this issue. I shut it down a few weeks back and have been experiencing a plain black screen when I turn it on, no Dell symbol. I have been having problems with my Dell Inspiron 5000. Mar 2, 2017 #5 hang-the-9 : ljcalles : hang-the-9 : Black screen with system looking to be running fine is usually a dead LCD panel or backlight. Home. In this case, you can take the graphics card driver into consideration. anetry 0 Newbie Poster . I have to wait around 5-10 minutes until the power button light is off. When I click shut down, the screen suddenly turns black but you know that the system is still running because the power button is still lit. For example, you are listening to music or playing the games, but only the screen becomes black while the voice is still present. 0 L. ljcalles Prominent. laptop screen turned black but laptop still running . Some of you report the issue - the computer screen goes black but computer still running. If this is the cause, the black screen will be limited to a particular application instead of the entire system. No problems with turning on my laptop though. 14 Years Ago . Mar 2, 2017 3 0 510 0.

Dortmunder Union Export, Best Friend Blog Names, Pacific Grove Upcoming Events, Best Smoker Grill Combo, Hyperx Cloud Ii, Sweet Kale Salad Costco Ingredients,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *