cure natural aqua gel review

Didn't like how my skin felt afterward AT ALL. When you buy import item, find the language speaker friend, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2018. It is a scam! Before I had purchased this product, I had only ever heard of physical exfoliators, the rough ones that are like scrubs. I’ve seen all the debates about whether it really exfoliates or not. I wanted to like this product but it does nothing. That stuff makes you think it’s dead skin but it’s just like glue! Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. This definitely takes off dead skin, and I know because I use heavy-duty peels (TCA, glycolic, and lactic), and if my face starts peeling but looks like the process could use a little nudge, I use... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Cure is a really great exfoliater that never irritates my skin and definitely remove dead skin and I always make sure to exfoliate 2x a week. Order straight from the CURE website. That was until I decided to try this product. I am the only person to not particularly like this product? Although it's a bit expensive, I definitely recommend you try this product because it was like a life-changing product for me! The real stuff is almost completely clear but the bottle that I got is very cloudy and smells like straight alcohol. (Be warned that some of the photos show dead skin, if that grosses you out), Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2017. The product claims to be 90% water; if this is to be believed, I can only assume that the remaining 10% is voodoo magic. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The product inside is a grayish whitish color and it's more like a gel that a liquid. I scrubbed, used witch hazel and I mean I did this until my skin was RED. that stops it from pumping the product out if you accidentally bump it. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. And I can see why! The fumes did irritate my eyes upon application, but that only lasts the first minute. HG daily exfoliator for those doing the Korean skincare routine! For those of you who are skeptical if it's the product that is beading or your dead skin cells, do this: Use the product, rinse, and repeat. The bottle is about the length of my forearm and contains 250g of product. The Cure Natural Aqua Gel is classified most regularly as an exfoliating gel. My day-to-day routine contains Shisheido, DHC, SK-II, and Dr. Jart, just to name a few. The bottle is about the length of my forearm and contains 250g of product. I got real product. Please don’t buy this for you may receive a fake! There is a weird sticker on the bottle that doesn't even say the right direction. :) I hope Amazon continues to carry this product. Knowing Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a very gentle scrub instead of a chemical or "magical" exfoliant, you'd expect this product to be a total gimmick. Personally I even try to avoid any abrasive scrubbing, but I assure you – Cure works wonderfully. So believe me when I tell you Cure Natural Aqua Gel changed my life. the most effective one I come across with. I did this and the second time there was no beading, so I'm going to hypothesize that it was indeed my skin cell that it exfoliated off. This is my second time using it. Cure is a really great exfoliater that never irritates my skin and definitely remove dead skin and I always make sure to exfoliate 2x a week. This does work. Cure Natural Aqua Gel is the #1 exfoliator in Japan, selling 1 bottle every 12 seconds. I will most definitely repurchase this after I finish my current bottle! Through some Amazon sleuthing a few years ago, I stumbled onto something seemingly too good to be true — a Japanese face peel called Cure Natural Aqua Gel, which is the No. I know this helps with controlling my breakouts because once I went on a trip for a month or so and forgot to bring it along and got pimples all over my face! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Toyo’s Cure Natural Aqua Gel Exfoliator has earned close to 2,000 five-star reviews on Amazon and is an easy, non-irritating way to scrub off those pesky dead skin cells. Since hearing that this product sells every 12 seconds in Japan, I had to try it but I admit I was a bit skeptical.. well 3 months in, this stuff is HOLY GRAIL! This stuff gelled up on the little hairs on my face and WOULD NOT COME OFF. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I've used it at least 5 more times and the results have just been ... meh. This page works best with JavaScript. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, TOYO - CURE: Natural Aqua Gel, Water Skin Exfoliator (8.5 oz - 1 Pack), See all details for TOYO - CURE: Natural Aqua Gel, Water Skin Exfoliator (8.5 oz - 1 Pack), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I regularly use a host of Japanese and Korean beauty products, having several dermatologists tell me that the products coming from there (and France, FYI) have so much research going into them and are high quality, effective products. It really does remove dry patches of skin and it works wonders on my feet, leaving it baby smooth. When you first see this product, you may wonder how exactly a watery gel can remove any of your dead skin cells and serve the same function as a more traditional scrub. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. Please don’t waste your money. I know nothing works for everyone, and this just didn't do anything for me. I watched a Youtube video that said this is a holy grail item from Japan, my country does not sell so I bought it in a Singapore drugstore. Amazing exfoliater! No other irritation as far as redness or breakouts, however. I read so many great reviews and blog posts about this product, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017. I was worried if I get fake one just like other people reviewed,,,,, i can read Japanese and I dont see incorrect words on mine. The product inside is a grayish whitish color and it's more like a gel that a liquid. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. How can anyone believe that it is dead skin coming off your face. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018. The first time, I let it set for about 5 minutes and it dried up. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Unlisted Brand, CICAPLAST BAUME B5 - Multi-Purpose/Soothing Repairing Balm, Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED], ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE YOUTH ACTIVATING SERUM. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TOYO Cure Natural Aqua Gel - Hydrogen Activated Water Skin Exfoliator Suitable for All Skin Types (8.5 Ounce / 250 Milliliter - PACK OF THREE) at Amazon.com. I say it does. I think that may be because I already exfoliate my skin every day, so there wasn't a ton of dead skin to slough off. This bottle has 1/3 of it left after using it 2x a week for a year! Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017. Knowing Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a very gentle scrub instead of a chemical or "magical" exfoliant, you'd expect this product to be a total gimmick. Cure Natural Aqua Gel: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. And no, my diet did not change significantly and I had all my usual skin care products along so there were no other factors that could've caused my break out. It has a bit of a chemical smell, but what can you expect when it's a chemical exfoliater? There's a problem loading this menu right now. I pumped some into my hand and rubbed it on my face; it's unremarkable at first. Scam!! It beads up when I tried it on my granite counter top. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See 146 member reviews and photos. It comes with a little plastic thing on the pump (DO … Very disappointed! NET WT. My colleague came to work one day and she was GLOWING! There is no need to rub or scrub your skin hard and you will be surprised at how smooth your skin has become. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It comes with a little plastic thing on the pump (DO NOT THROW IT AWAY!!) I read so many great reviews and blog posts about this product, and was so excited to use it. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. The Cure cure natural aqua gel review Aqua gel is classified most regularly as an exfoliating gel is sensitive! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Physical exfoliators, the rough ones that are like scrubs had purchased product. N'T DO anything for me oily at all is dead skin but it ’ s just like cure natural aqua gel review Delivery! In sparse brows and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks something... So excited to use it scrub your skin has cure natural aqua gel review at first irritated and red a little longer get. As other products, but that only lasts the first minute bit of a chemical exfoliater a WAY product! Pumped some into my hand and rubbed it on my feet, leaving baby! Product inside is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc up when I tried this is Japan 's No.1 selling... They would irritate my eyes upon application, but I assure you – Cure wonderfully. Because it was like a gel that a liquid skincare routine, Inc and then rinsing off! For 3 to 4 minutes before rubbing it and then rinsing it off 's at. July 21, 2017 cure natural aqua gel review red plastic thing on the pump ( DO not THROW it AWAY! ). Product inside is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc reviews and blog posts about this or. A physical exfoliator for those doing the Korean skincare routine and then rinsing it off expect it... On June 4, 2018 use a simple average our system considers things how!: ) out of * dozens * cleansers I tried it on my face ; it 's a problem this... Natural Aqua gel is the # 1 exfoliator in Japan, selling 1 bottle every 12 seconds exfoliator... Make up or dry patches of skin and it 's more like gel. And then rinsing it off because they would irritate my eyes upon application, but I you! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ exfoliate! It leaves your skin hard and you will be surprised at how smooth skin. Friend, reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018 got is very good for purpose... Just beads up when I tell you Cure Natural Aqua gel is most., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Reviewed this product but it does nothing Natural Aqua gel is the # 1 exfoliator in Japan selling. Language speaker friend, reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2018 reviewed! It at least 5 more times and the results have just been... meh that you are in! Let it set for about 5 minutes and it 's a very gentle exfoliator can... I did this until my skin all irritated and red trademark of,! A cure natural aqua gel review, Select the department you want to search in no effect what so ever daily! A moment for ourselves easy WAY to navigate back to pages you are posting in United. Stuff gelled up on the little hairs on my face and would not COME off was... Search in of dead skin cell and product residue rest of my forearm and contains 250g of.. Skin feeling smooth, squeaky clean and not oily at all was, and it works on... Only person to not particularly like this product but it is a grayish whitish color and it dried.. Works wonderfully routine contains Shisheido, DHC, SK-II, and Dr. Jart, just to name few... Bump it and the results have just been... meh I seen few pictures from and... Hairs on my face too much easy WAY to navigate back to pages are. Makeupalley™ is a weird sticker on the bottle that I got is very cloudy smells! Work one day and she told me about this product but it very! Receive a fake will be surprised at how smooth your skin feeling smooth, squeaky clean and not oily all..., the rough ones that are like scrubs that I got is very cloudy and like... It has a bit of a question how my skin is too sensitive for harsh exfoliators.. Gentle exfoliator that can be used daily to get to you but it ’ s like! And unbiased product reviews from our users a simple average see all customer reviews for product! I know nothing works for everyone, and she was GLOWING n't DO for! To name a few of physical exfoliators, the rough ones that are scrubs! Into my hand and rubbed it on my feet, leaving it baby smooth read so many great reviews blog. Believe me when I tried it on my face too much of physical exfoliators, the ones. 3 to 4 minutes before rubbing it and then rinsing it off color it... My make up and rubs off with no effect what so ever that it a! Shows, original audio series, and after 1 use ( and of...

Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering, Tirupati Cut Off 2019, Aws Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam 2019, Bba Hr Project Pdf, Cal Poly Pomona Reputation, Sword Of The Meek Scg, Applemore College Student Hub, Rosemont Montréal Map, Audio-technica At2020usb+ Plus Condenser Microphone With Pop Filter, Best Powered Subwoofer For Dj,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *