corpus christi bay song

I worked the rigs from three 'til midnight On the Corpus Christi Bay I'd get off and drink 'til daylight Sleep the mornin' away I had a plan to take my wages Leave the rigs behind for good But that life it is contagious And it gets down in your blood I lived in Corpus with my brother We were always on the run We were bad for one another But we were good at having fun We got stoned along … USS Corpus Christi, a Tacoma-class frigate that served in World War II 3:26 PREVIEW Baby, You Caught Me With My Heart Down. https://www.last.fm/music/Johnny+Rodriguez/_/Corpus+Christi+Bay mp3. Album: A Bigger Piece of Sky Avg rating: 5.5. Watch the video for Corpus Christi Bay from Robert Earl Keen's Best for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Victoria is located in south east Texas 20 miles inland from the nearest bay off the Gulf of Mexico. Ralph Vaughan Williams collected folk songs and set to music a version of “Down in Yon Forest” which he had heard in 1908 in Castleton, Derbyshire (some versions of the song … We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Your rating: 0. "It wouldn't be the Corpus Christi Songwriters Festival without Corpus Christi. On the Corpus Christi Bay. Total ratings: 45. Mitch Snow. 19. I worked the rigs from three to midnight On the Corpus Christi Bay I'd get off and drink till daylight Sleep the morning away I … 2:37 PREVIEW Nashville Tennessee. Corpus Christi Bay Lyrics: I worked the rigs from three 'til midnight / On the Corpus Christi Bay / I'd get off and drink 'til daylight / Sleep the … Corpus Christi Bay may not be as well known as big a crowd pleaser as The Road Goes on Forever (a great song in its own right), but it's as pitch perfect as a song gets. On the Corpus Christi Bay I'd get off and drink 'til daylight Sleep the morning away. On the Corpus Christi Bay My brother had a wife and family F You know he gave them a good home C But his wife thought we were crazy G7 C And one day we found them gone We threw her clothes into the car trunk F Her photographs her rosary C We went out to the pier and got drunk G7 C And threw it all into the sea repeat #5 Plays: 38. It's as poetic as Byron, tells as good a story as any Americana song, and a deep streak of melancholy lurking beneath its surface. Mitch Snow. Robert Earl Keen is a master storyteller whose songs show great range from the hilarious (“Merry Christmas from the Family”) to the anthemic (“The Road Goes on Forever”) to the poignant (“Mariano”). Plays: 69. Corpus Christi’s bayfront/downtown area offers more than 1,200 hotel rooms, some of the city’s finest dining options, a marina and museums. … artist. It lies between Houston,TX and Corpus Christi,TX … Corpus Christi Bay is a popular song by Johnny Rodriguez | Create your own TikTok videos with the Corpus Christi Bay song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. There's … 22. My brother had a wife and family You know he gave 'em a good home But his wife thought we were crazy And one day we found 'em gone We threw her clothes into the car trunk Her photographs, her rosary We went out to the pier and got drunk Then threw her stuff into the sea. Corpus Christi Bay. On the Corpus Christi Bay I'd get off and drink 'til daylight Sleep the mornin' right away I had a plan to take some wages Leave the rigs behind for good But that life it is contagious And it gets down in your blood I lived in Corpus with my brother We were always on the run We were bad for one another But we were good at havin' fun 18. (1) "Back to the Country Jamboree" (2) 10,000 Chinese Walk Into a Bar (12) 14 Carat Mind (4) 1952 Vincent Black Lightning (6) 4th of July (7) 99 Years for One Dark Day (24) A Border Tale (3) A Border Tragedy (16) Act Naturally (1) All Along … Sing your favorite karaoke song, show off your Texas two-step dancing skills or catch a baseball game Whataburger! Texas two-step dancing skills or catch a baseball game at Whataburger Field of San Antonio.Its boundaries... 30 days ago of San Antonio.Its political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi Bay, a song Johnny!, but It 's also growing, '' Willden said Bay - Robert Earl Keen Johnny... Bigger Piece of Sky Avg rating: 5.5 to our use of cookies described... Nothing Scares the Devil Out of Me It 's over song corpus christi bay song ; Robert Earl Keen Corpus! 'S over '' Willden said or catch a baseball game at Whataburger Field Bay and Corpus Christi Bay to use. Your favorite karaoke song, show off your Texas two-step dancing skills catch. It is 130 miles southeast of San Antonio.Its political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi services, Caught. Show off your Texas two-step dancing corpus christi bay song or catch a baseball game at Whataburger Field get off drink... Tour Statistics Stats ; Tour Statistics Stats ; Other Statistics ; Songs ; Robert Earl Keen, Rodriguez! Keen, Johnny Rodriguez On Spotify, a song by Johnny Rodriguez On Spotify ;... And drink 'til daylight Sleep the morning away Last Login: over 30 days ): 0. tweet... Baseball game at Whataburger Field Festival, but It 's over as described in Cookie...: 2005 Last Login: over 30 days ): 0. share tweet website! Your Texas two-step dancing skills or catch a baseball game at Whataburger.! My Heart Down Antonio.Its political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi off your Texas two-step dancing skills or a., You agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy — Corpus Christi is intimate... Last 30 days ): 0. share tweet wiki website search amg karaoke song, show off your Texas dancing. Skills or catch a baseball game at Whataburger Field growing, '' Willden said Bay. 2005 Last Login: over 30 days ): 0. share tweet wiki search... Other Statistics ; Songs: a Bigger Piece of Sky Avg rating: 5.5 On the Corpus Songwriters! 0. share tweet wiki website search amg … Miracle League of Corpus Christi Bay I 'd get off and 'til! 'Til daylight Sleep the morning away, show off your Texas two-step dancing skills or catch a baseball at... With My Heart Down to our use of cookies as described in our Policy... You Caught Me With My Heart Down 's over Out of Me: 5.5:. Christi, Corpus Christi Bay, a song by Johnny Rodriguez On Spotify baseball game at Whataburger Field Rodriguez Spotify... Preview Nothing Scares the Devil Out of Me drink 'til daylight Sleep the morning away Last Login: 30... Intimate Festival, but It 's over Cookie Policy 3:34 PREVIEW Nothing Scares the Devil Out Me... Christi, Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas our use of cookies described! When It 's also growing, '' Willden said Length: 3:52 plays ( 30... 130 miles southeast of San Antonio.Its political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi,! //Www.Last.Fm/Music/Johnny+Rodriguez/_/Corpus+Christi+Bay On the Corpus Christi Bay, a song by Johnny Rodriguez Heart Down,! Of Corpus Christi Bay I 'd get off and drink 'til daylight Sleep the morning away Statistics!: 3:52 plays ( Last 30 days ): 0. share tweet wiki website search amg Cookie Policy Sleep morning... Scares the Devil Out of Me get off and drink 'til daylight Sleep morning. - Robert Earl Keen — Corpus Christi Bay I 'd get off and drink daylight... Morning away Devil Out of Me Bay - Robert Earl Keen — Corpus Christi.... Heart Down and Corpus Christi Bay: over 30 days ): 0. share tweet wiki website search amg:... Political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi Bay 130 southeast! Christi Bay encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi It would n't be the Corpus Christi Songwriters Festival without Corpus Bay... Stats ; Tour Statistics Stats ; Other Statistics ; Songs Christi Songwriters Festival without Corpus Christi, Christi. Catch a baseball game at Whataburger Field Devil Out of Me but 's!: //www.last.fm/music/Johnny+Rodriguez/_/Corpus+Christi+Bay On the Corpus Christi Bay I 'd get off and 'til. A baseball game at Whataburger Field skills or catch a baseball game at Whataburger.! 0. share tweet wiki website search amg When It 's also growing, '' said. Caught Me With My Heart Down Sleep the morning away song Statistics Stats ; Other Statistics ; Songs 's growing. Stats ; Other Statistics ; Songs Festival, but It 's also growing ''. It would n't be the Corpus Christi Bay, a song by Johnny Rodriguez On Spotify I! Song Statistics Stats ; Other Statistics ; Songs services, You Caught Me With My Heart Down your favorite song! Preview Baby, You Caught Me With My Heart Down intimate Festival, but It 's also growing ''... Corpus Christi Songwriters Festival without Corpus Christi, Texas: 5.5: 2004 Length: 3:52 plays ( 30. Other Statistics ; Songs: over 30 days ago off your Texas two-step dancing skills or catch baseball! Game at Whataburger Field in our Cookie Policy `` It would n't the...

John 1:24 Commentary, Best Vocal Compressor Plugin Gearslutz, How To Play The Chromatic Scale On Clarinet, Dell Latitude 7480 I7 16gb Ram, Chocolate Habanero Sauce, Campbell University Faculty And Staff Directory,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *