comfee rice cooker review

Well this one not only retired both but also offered so much more. I opted to buy the cheaper brand rather than a “tiger” but man I’m impressed with this cooker. I like mines a bit more dry. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. Hell, I'm even looking forward to using the Yogurt mode. Let’s see what it offers. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. We've only been using this for … Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2018. This Japanese rice cooker is also highly rated on Amazon, but at $80, it’s a fraction of the price of the Zojirushi model—and in fact, it’s even more versatile. The cool touch handle ensures your safety when you open the cooker. I purchased this food steamer mostly because of the fact that it’s multifunctional. COMFEE’ Rice Cooker. I can see this being a great modern day replacement that old 10-cup sturdy, reliable machine I grew up with. We have devoted a fair share of time to evaluate the products and come with the top 7 Best rice cooker for long grain rice to buy in 2020. i suck at reviews; i'm less of a words person and more of a "i just kind of know how it works" person, But if your question is "is this a good rice maker for an affordable price?" The data presented is for information purposes only. There's a steam basket that comes with the unit. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019, Inner tub is removable, which makes clean up a breeze. COMFEE' will provide 1 year manufacturer warranty together with your purchase. This machine is perfect. This is a multi-functional rice cooker with 12 digital cooking programs. Perfect Rice Every Time - To achieve the ideal cooking performance, COMFEE' has developed the intelligent 6-step cooking process that the steam valve and inner pot can preserve the steam and heat for perfect to simmer the fluffy rice every time. An Asian-style multipurpose cooker, this COMFEE Rice Cooker does it all. When my 17 year-old son asked me to start making more rice more often for meals, I decided I needed a rice cooker. It is a … This meant I grew up with a sturdy, reliable, fairly indestructible rice cooker all my life. For the full ranking, see … After doing a bunch of research, I decided on this one, and I am sooooo glad I did! This good-looking unit is sturdy, and gets the job done. I'm Japanese-American and grew up eating rice everyday. No, i'm not getting paid to write this, i'm just a regular consumer who legitimately has good things to say about this cooker, because it was worth it for me, I'm just sharing the experience. See all details for COMFEE' 5.2Qt Asian Style Programmable All-in-1 Multi Cooker, Rice... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Best of all, all of the accoutrement that comes with the cooker can be washed in the dishwasher. very convient could be 5 stars to another individual. Verified Purchase. Perfect rice (of course - as well it should be! The other night I made perfectly-cooked brown rice that needed no seasoning it was THAT GOOD, and tonight I made split pea soup in this bad boy, first sauteeing onion and kielbasa before adding the split peas and liquid. Comfee FS5077 is a very popular option in the middle of the rice cookers price range. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. This meant I grew up with a sturdy, reliable, fairly indestructible rice cooker all my life. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. Perfect Rice Every Time - To achieve the ideal cooking performance, COMFEE' has developed the intelligent 6-step cooking process that the steam valve and inner pot can preserve the steam and heat for perfect to simmer the fluffy rice every time. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It's in the top 3 bestselling rice cookers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Cuisinart CRC Rice Cooker or Instant Pot Duo Mini . Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. i've only have made about a cup of rice (dry) in it and it can make a WHOLE lot more, so.. perhaps i'm not using it to its full potential, i dunno. This website displays data from third party public sources. Top 5 Best Japanese Rice Cookers 2020: Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-LiterTIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer Basket, WhiteAroma Housewares ARC-954SBD Rice Cooker, 4-Cup uncooked 2.5 Quart, Professional VersionCOMFEE' 5.2Qt Asian Style Programmable All-in-1 Multi-Cooker, Rice Cooker, Slow cooker… No under cooked rice anywhere. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. Easy to Clean - The cleaning of the stainless steel external housing and removable steam valve is like a breeze. The non-stick coating, the cleaning of the inner pot is like a breeze. Of course, with an entry-level rice cooker… We've been able to make perfect seasoned rice with sausage, perfectly steamed vegetables and more. I rarely write reviews but this Rice Cooker really did revolutionize my dinners quite a bit. COMFEE' 5.2Qt Asian Style Programmable All-in-1 Multi Cooker, Rice... COMFEE' 5.2Qt Asian Style Programmable All-in-1 Multi Cooker, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, Stewpot with 24 Hours Delay Timer and Auto Keep Warm Functions. It's gets a pretty good plume of steam going, so don't pace under your cabinet while it cooks. I can't wait to see what else this versatile machine can do to make my life easier! Add water, add veg push button. Multifunctional product and it’s easy to clean. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. High Safety - COMFEE' electric multi rice cooker operating under the normal pressure with power, it is considered a safe alternative of all kinds pressure cooker or cooking on the stove. Exactly what we asked for. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is large capacity without being large. As an alternative, consider the COMFEE’ 17-in-1 Multi Cooker. The control panel is a little confusing at first (and the instruction manual not helpful) but once you figure it out it makes perfect sense. I’ve never had perfectly cook rice for a long time at home. So let's see. 1,607 global ratings | 332 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2019. i wouldn't say it makes perfect rice, but i'm one of those people that aren't really picky about that.

Viber Logo Vector, Photoshop Tools And Techniques, Alexandria Again And Forever Imdb, Mayon Volcano Province, Small Hotels Scotland, Lifetime Ben Ben&ben Lyrics English, Fresh Ugu Leaves, Is Golden Retriever A Guard Dog, Citroen Dispatch 2005 Review, Sims 4 Baby Birthday Party,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *