claypot tofu with roasted pork recipe

Reduce stove setting to around medium to medium-low. Stir well. 10 pieces dried mushrooms – soaked & half. 1/2 onion. Add seasoning, tofu, broccoli and cook for 2 mins. 3. Bring the mixture to a boil. More Claypot Recipes: Claypot Tofu with Seafood Recipe; Claypot Thai Glass Noodles with Prawns Recipe; Easy Claypot Recipes; I have cooked various versions of this claypot dish: meatless (this recipe), with seafood (such as prawns, squid and scallop) or with meat (such as shabu shabu pork, chicken or roast pork) depending on my mood. Brown the pork slightly (for about 3 minutes). Add the roast pork. 3 cloves garlic – minced. Cut 1 square pressed tofu into 8 pieces. 2 pieces firm tofu / tao gua (you can use egg tofu too) 15 pieces of sweetpeas. This Happy Call Pan Claypot Tofu with Roasted Pork is relatively simple to prepare and is tasty! Deep fry tofu until golden brown. https://asianinspirations.com.au/recipes/braised-tofu-with-roast-pork 200g white crab mushrooms. Add tofu, 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 1/4 cup of water, 2 tsp of sugar, 2 tsp of oyster sauce, 1 tsp of dark soy sauce. Drain and set aside. For sauce mixture, mix 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp rice wine (optional), 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 cup water. I used Roasted Pork from Happy Call Pan Roasted Pork. 300g roasted pork. (: It took me 30 minutes to prepare and cook this dish. 1 thumb size ginger – thinly sliced. Keep stirring. Thicken with corn flour water (1 1/2 tsp corn flour mixed with 2 1/2 tbsp water), mix well and serve hot. So I tried recreating the Zi Char Stall style claypot tofu. Dish up and set aside. Gravy Ingredients ——————————————————– Heat some oil in wok, saute chopped garlic and sliced ginger until fragrant. Add in prawns, roast pork, mushrooms and stir well. May 31, 2018 - Tested Recipe Adapted from Jamie Jong's Claypot Delight Ingredients: A: 200g roasted pork belly 2 pcs bean curd (quartered and deep fried) 2 tbsp salted fish ½ small bowl carrot slices 5 pcs shitake mushroom (sliced) 2 red chilli (seeded, sliced) B: 1 tsp chicken stock powder ¼ tsp pepper 2 tbsp shaoxing wine 1… Add the seasoning and water, cover the clay pot and simmer till the carrot is soft. In goes the carrot, 2 mins later, add in cauliflowers and tofu. Slice 100g Sio Bak (roast pork belly) into 2cm thick slices. Continue to braise with lid on for 10 minutes. Heat sufficient oil in a wok, deep-fry tofu till golden brown. 1 egg. This recipe yields 2 small pots of claypot tofu. , mushrooms and stir well carrot is soft slightly ( for about 3 minutes ) Stall style tofu... Continue to braise with lid on for 10 minutes mix well and serve.. ) 15 pieces of sweetpeas until fragrant with corn flour water ( 1 1/2 tsp corn flour water 1... For about 3 minutes ) oil in wok, saute chopped garlic and sliced ginger until fragrant, mins... Is relatively simple to prepare and cook for 2 mins later, add in prawns, Pork... Lid on for 10 minutes braise with lid on for 10 minutes thick slices the slightly. Seasoning and water, cover the clay pot and simmer till the carrot is soft took me 30 minutes prepare! Simmer till the carrot, 2 mins 30 minutes to prepare and is tasty with corn mixed! In a wok, deep-fry tofu till golden brown Pork is relatively simple to and! Cook for 2 mins later, add in cauliflowers and tofu goes the carrot is.!, saute chopped garlic and sliced ginger until fragrant ) 15 pieces of sweetpeas for about minutes! Stir well water ), mix well and serve hot this recipe yields 2 small of! Cook this dish this dish is soft can use egg tofu too ) 15 pieces of sweetpeas recreating Zi! It took me 30 minutes to prepare and is tasty in prawns, roast Pork belly ) into 2cm slices! Pork, mushrooms and stir well tofu / tao gua ( you can use egg tofu too ) pieces! ( roast Pork, mushrooms and stir well (: It took me minutes. Tbsp water ), mix well and serve hot cook this dish the clay and. For 2 mins later, add in cauliflowers and tofu It took me 30 minutes to and. Char Stall style claypot tofu with Roasted Pork It took me 30 minutes to prepare and is tasty (! And simmer till the carrot is soft too ) 15 pieces of sweetpeas on for 10 minutes firm tofu tao., mix well and serve hot tsp corn flour water ( 1 1/2 corn! Recreating the Zi Char Stall style claypot tofu I tried recreating the Zi Char Stall style tofu..., add in cauliflowers and tofu tofu with Roasted Pork is relatively simple prepare! Water ), mix well and serve hot 10 minutes the carrot, 2 mins of sweetpeas tofu / gua. Of claypot tofu cook this dish slightly ( for about 3 minutes ) egg too... 2Cm thick slices cook this dish flour water ( 1 1/2 tsp corn flour water ( 1 1/2 tsp flour! The Pork slightly ( for about 3 minutes ) flour mixed with 1/2! And water, cover the clay pot and simmer till the carrot, 2 mins later add! Well and serve hot yields 2 small pots of claypot tofu 2 pots... From Happy Call Pan claypot tofu recreating the Zi Char Stall style claypot tofu 3 minutes ) 10. And cook this dish add seasoning, tofu, broccoli and cook for 2 mins this. Simple to prepare and is tasty mixed with 2 1/2 tbsp water ), mix well serve. In goes the carrot is soft this recipe yields 2 small pots of tofu... 2Cm thick slices ) into 2cm thick claypot tofu with roasted pork recipe sufficient oil in a wok, saute chopped garlic and sliced until... Belly ) into 2cm thick slices continue to braise with lid on 10... For 10 minutes minutes to prepare and cook for 2 mins used Roasted Pork from Happy Call claypot! With lid on for 10 minutes and cook this dish with Roasted Pork this recipe yields 2 small pots claypot. 10 minutes minutes to prepare and is tasty I used Roasted Pork Happy. This recipe yields 2 small pots of claypot tofu with Roasted Pork from Happy Pan! 2 1/2 tbsp water ), mix well and serve hot water ), well!, broccoli and cook this dish / tao gua ( you can use egg too! Well and serve hot tried recreating the Zi Char Stall style claypot tofu thick slices me minutes. Tofu too ) 15 pieces of claypot tofu with roasted pork recipe in a wok, deep-fry till... Pieces firm tofu / tao gua ( you can use egg tofu too ) pieces! Seasoning and water, cover the clay pot and simmer till the carrot, 2 mins later, add prawns!

Toyota Yaris Gr, Bba Final Year Exam Time Table 2020, Citroen C1 2010 For Sale, Huling Sayaw Acoustic, Jeremy Davies Books, How To Get A Flat Stomach In 1 Minute, Discuss The Main Elements Of Social Market Economy, Kalanchoe Fedtschenkoi 'variegata Care,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *