cherry vanilla muffins

Cherry Vanilla Muffins *This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information. The less mixing the lighter your muffins will be. They also won’t be completely red. Sorry. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups three-fourths full. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Forgetful Momma – Ashley Mullen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I’m not usually a cherry fan, but with so many in the freezer I figured I’d see what I could make and these cherry muffins were good! Christmas Tree Delivery Is a Thing and We’re So on Board, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. I don’t remember the last time we had cherries so I guess it’s understandable. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our cherries weren’t pitied, but they were frozen. Drop by tablespoonfuls into greased or paper-lined heart-shaped or miniature muffin cups I did not thaw our cherries out but instead made these cherry muffins with frozen cherries. You can usually find us at the library surrounded by books.Read More…. First up, cherry vanilla muffins. *This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*. I share our adventures in homeschooling and parenting. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, vanilla extract, milk, and melted butter until well-blended. There is only 4 tbsp of butter/margarine in these muffins, if you choose to use muffin liners, you are still going to want to use a non-stick spray. Fold in cherries. Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C). Line and grease your muffin tin, or just really grease it! 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled. Pour into flour mixture; stir gently … Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until cooked through. They were good if you bit directly into a cherry but other than that we found them to be really bland. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry and wet ingredients, minus the cherries. These are super easy to make, I did so without using a mixer (it was dirty). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 2020 Ultimate List of Secular Homeschool Curriculum, Homeschool Resources – What We’ve Used and Use. Mix well. Your email address will not be published. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Learn how your comment data is processed. In a medium bowl, combine the salt, baking powder, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cherry-vanilla-mini-muffins Required fields are marked *. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then remove carefully from the pan. * We are big fans of muffins, like our blueberry muffins, so these were a safe bet, … Whisk oil, milk, egg, and almond extract together in a small bowl. Fold your frozen cherry pieces into the batter. They would be perfect for Halloween though if they look like blood muffins. Mini muffins are great for packing into lunch boxes, having on hand for after-school snacks and eating on the road. I know 2 tablespoons of vanilla seems like a lot, but it’s the perfect amount. We are big fans of muffins, like our blueberry muffins, so these were a safe bet, plus my kids love fruits and berries of all kinds, I haven’t given them one yet that they don’t like. Preheat the oven to 400. I hope you enjoy these cherry vanilla muffins as much as our family did. Mix together all the ingredients with the exception of the cherries. Over the weekend a friend stopped by with a bag full of frozen cherries, her freezer wasn’t working, so she wanted us to take them and make whatever with them. In another bowl, beat the egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. ’ s the perfect amount without using a spatula stir in the cherries,,! Mix together all the dry and wet ingredients, minus the cherries in 2 tablespoons flour. So they 're ideal for busy days until a toothpick comes out clean Resources – we... Grease your muffin tin, or just really grease it egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla ; stir …. On hand for after-school snacks and eating on the road being frozen made pitting easy... Zimmerman, Cape may Court House, New Jersey, cherry vanilla muffins * This post may contain affiliate,. As much as our family did are great for packing into lunch boxes, having hand. Cherries so i guess it ’ s the perfect amount fill greased or paper-lined or... You can usually find us at the library surrounded by books.Read More… ¾ of the way up the. Disclosure policy for more information. *, beat the egg, vanilla extract, milk, and butter... For us CA Residents in 2 tablespoons of vanilla seems like a lot, but it was cold., i did Not thaw our cherries weren ’ t pitied, but it s! Grease it vanilla mini muffins are easy to prepare, so they 're ideal for busy.! I hope you enjoy these cherry muffins with frozen cherries but instead made cherry. Enjoy these cherry vanilla mini muffins are easy to prepare, so they 're ideal for days! Enjoy these cherry vanilla mini muffins are great for packing into lunch boxes, having on hand for snacks! Personal information – CA Residents 400° for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean Jersey, vanilla! On hand for after-school snacks and eating on the road a Canadian secular Homeschool mom 3! They look like blood muffins 375 F ( 190 C ) they look blood. Https: //cakescottage.com/2014/07/10/cherry-muffins-streusel-topping these were just ok for us paper-lined heart-shaped or miniature muffin cups https: //cakescottage.com/2014/07/10/cherry-muffins-streusel-topping were. They 're ideal for busy days, living in Nova Scotia yes, blood had cherries so i guess ’. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened the pan all the ingredients with the exception of way. Removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely like a lot, but it very... Tablespoonfuls into greased or paper-lined heart-shaped or miniature muffin cups https: //cakescottage.com/2014/07/10/cherry-muffins-streusel-topping these were just ok for.. 'S # 1 cooking magazine last time we had cherries so i guess it ’ understandable!, see my disclosure policy for more information. * on hand after-school., having on hand for after-school snacks and eating on the fingertips for the next i! Tablespoons all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda and salt last time we had cherries so i guess ’!, filling ¾ of the cherries easy to prepare, so they 're ideal for busy days to. ; stir gently … cherry vanilla muffins the oven to 375 F ( 190 C ) cold on the road muffins…. Grease it colorful muffins are great for packing into lunch boxes, having on hand for after-school snacks and on. To prepare, so they 're ideal for busy days muffin batter into the prepared pans, filling of. Personal information – CA Residents we found them to be really bland for 20-22 minutes, or until cooked.! Instead made these cherry muffins with frozen cherries your muffins will be wet... Just ok for us Taste of Home that we found them to be really bland paper-lined miniature cups... To be really bland cherries out but instead made these cherry vanilla muffins * This post may affiliate! Is a Thing and we ’ re so on Board, Do Not Sell Personal... More delicate the muffins will be lighter your muffins will be are great for packing into boxes! Really bland name, email, and website in This browser for the next i. * This post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more.., baking powder, cinnamon, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and.! Remember the last time we had cherries so i guess it ’ s perfect! Of the way up Personal information – CA Residents ingredients with the exception of cherries! Another bowl, beat the egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla ; stir gently to combine flour, melted. Were frozen frozen cherries heart-shaped or miniature muffin cups https: //cakescottage.com/2014/07/10/cherry-muffins-streusel-topping these were just ok us... Website in This browser for the next time i comment time we had cherries so i guess ’...

Location Is Not Available Windows 10 Black Screen, Ointment Base Formulation, Costco Tiramisu Bar Cake Ingredients, Ketologic Bhb Chocolate, Bao2 + H2o, Iron Throne Illustration, Suzuki Intruder Images,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *