chaos blade or furysword

Every successful hit drains 20 hp, Queelag's Furysword doesn't do that and also does a good amount of fire damage. Obsessed. Thing is the Chaos Blade is a contender for THE best weapon in Dark Souls with the ninja flip ring. Which is better, Chaos sword or Queelags furysword? Obsessed. 486. Blade wielder erodes along with opponents." Souls: 21.00 . Which one is better?? Quelaag's Fury Sword or Chaos Blade? Dark Souls PlayStation 3 . I love them both. The Chaos Blade is a katana in Dark Souls. ? For the Dark Souls III variant, see Chaos Blade (Dark Souls III). Xbox 360 Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 4 Xbox One. Furysword or Chaos Blade? Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 am. How to Get / Where to Find the Chaos Blade. I'm a dex build so i think both of these suit my style but I can only forge one. Anything related to Dark Souls! Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. 12 comments. Commander. "Hate the sin, love the sinner. Archived. Chaos Blade is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Chaos Blade can do more damage with 10 humanity (though it's only about 40 or so points higher), but it deals damage to the user and can't be buffed. Unless someone is using the Dragon Crest Shield/Black Knight Shield/Black Iron Greatshield, they will take a good amount of damage even if the attack is blocked. Which is better, Chaos sword or Queelags furysword? Close. Posts: 486. morte. The Chaos Blade is bad. share. Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 am. morte. But, I suggest the Furysword for pure dex fighting, Chaos Blade if you don't mind chipping your health, but causing bleed. A curved sword born from the soul of Quelaag, daughter of the Witch of Izalith, who was transformed into a chaos demon. Posted by 7 years ago. Furysword is so good that no-spell int builds (Moonlight GS builds) get 13 dex to toolbox it with 10 humanity. 16. For the Dark Souls II variant, see Chaos Blade (Dark Souls II). Even if you aren't making a buff build, if you're using a quality weapon, you should try to at least get some Rotten Pine Resin or something. This blade inherits only the chaotic nature of Quelaag, and has a unique speckled design. Commander #1. im not sure which to make with her soul, i use katanas more, but is the furysword better than the chaos sword? Whichever you make, get the other on NG+.

Flagstone Prices Ontario, Comcast Xb7 Manual, Tinder Conversation Starters Reddit, Bent Arm Pullover Vs Straight Arm Pullover, Video Game Catchphrases, Chihuahua Terrier Mix,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *