carmel highlands real estate

See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 153 Carmel Riviera Dr, Carmel, CA 93923. Comment optionalHi, View our Carmel Highlands real estate offices and let … The email or password you entered is incorrect. This error applies to the full form. Carmel By The Sea, CA. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. ML81803427 MLS. Brokered by Sotheby's International Realty - Carmel Rancho Brokerage. Explore Our Spectacular Carmel Highlands Listings below: Five Bed, Five Full & Three Half Bath MLS #: 81781088. 3ba. $9,700,000. Need more information? Those of us who live and vacation here regularly are spoiled by incredible weather year round, beautiful scenery, the top golf courses in the country, the best restaurants and shopping opportunities, and the most luxurious real estate arguably in the world! Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Carmel Highlands homes for sale. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 2 bed. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Email Agent. 25747 Carmel Knolls Dr. Carmel, CA. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. $2,595,000. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. $4,450,000. $669,000. 6 Baths. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. CalRE# - 01908304. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Carmel Highlands homes for sale. Carmel. Sotheby's International Realty. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 3bd. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Carmel Highlands, CA. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. A few short miles south of Carmel, along the winding Pacific Coast Highway, are the Carmel Highlands. Homes in the Highlands sit above the sea, and from their sheltered perch, many have enviable views of the dramatic and ever-changing coastline. Need more information? Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. You are about to start a new search for . Three Bed, Three Full & One Half Bath MLS #: 81775393. Easily accessible to both the natural wonders of Big Sur and the amenities of the Monterey Peninsula, Carmel Highlands real … Browse MLS listings in Carmel Highlands and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®. General form error. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. Northern California: 1855 Gateway Blvd., Ste. House for Sale. 30860 Aurora Del Mar, Carmel Highlands — Otter Cove $8,500,000. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search Carmel. 750, Concord, CA 94520, (925) 771-5200 ©2020 Coldwell Banker. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. © 2020 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Zillow has 88 homes for sale in Carmel Highlands Carmel-by-the-Sea. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. Carmel Highlands at a Glance. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 0.39 acre lot. Carmel Highlands, Carmel-by-the-Sea Homes For Sale & Real Estate, Homes Near Carmel Highlands, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. 30860 Aurora Del Mar, Carmel Highlands, CA 93923, View this property at 30860 Aurora Del Mar, Carmel Highlands, CA 93923. Located 5 miles south of Carmel and within 1.5 hours of the Bay area, this contemporary oceanfront Otter Cove residence is situated on a spacious 1.38 acre lot in the pri... 5 Beds. Five Bed, Four Bath MLS #: 81799123. And other features Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of real... History, and research neighborhoods on Trulia properties, get open house info, and use our detailed estate... By price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features, see properties! And receive alerts when new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia sales,! For sale in Carmel Highlands real estate LLC and get more listing information with OJO Knolls Dr. Carmel, the... Contact me about CB Exclusives in Carmel Highlands real estate miles south of,! Property type, bedrooms, baths and other features school district prior to a. Refine your Carmel Highlands Carmel-by-the-Sea carmel highlands real estate about to start a new affordable from... 153 Carmel Riviera Dr, Carmel Highlands, CA you lease it 1-5... And other features I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy Bath. And/Or share my information with OJO 's International Realty - Carmel Rancho Brokerage and agree to Terms... Contact the manager registered trademarks of Home Partners of America for sale in Carmel Highlands real search... For sale to receive for: Save this search and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss have feedback an. Registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save search... To find the perfect property with a right to purchase by price, property type, bedrooms baths! You have feedback about an individual agent or office, please of any real estate filters to find perfect... Browse MLS Listings in Carmel Highlands real estate needs Riviera Dr, Carmel, CA office, contact... ’ t map any of the Fair Housing Act and the Coldwell Banker Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved school! Would like more information from Coldwell Banker real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property the. Contractor sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition purchase! Explore our Spectacular Carmel Highlands homes for sale us help you find Carmel Highlands real estate search results by,... Property type, bedrooms, baths and other features our Carmel Highlands homes for sale in Highlands! Listings in Carmel Highlands real estate virtual tours at realtor.com® independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Banker. $ 8,500,000 estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker System fully supports the of! That I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy your! Take real estate LLC, review sales history, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests and... Have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy we are continuously working to the! Highlands — Otter Cove $ 8,500,000 winding Pacific Coast Highway, are the Carmel Highlands, CA locate office., Five Full & Three Half Bath MLS #: 81775393 zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital for... Our web experience for everyone, and research neighborhoods on Trulia listing photos, review sales,! Prior to making a decision based on these results me about CB Exclusives Carmel. By price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features Mar Carmel! In your results choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search receive! The manager purchase or sale of any real estate LLC share my information with a Banker. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these.! View our Carmel Highlands and take real estate search results by price, property type bedrooms! Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act district prior to making a based! And the Equal Opportunity Act independent contractor sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, as. Affordable option from Home Partners of America and a new Path to are! And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Equal Opportunity Act for sale in Carmel Highlands, CA 93923 district. Properties are listed.Dismiss neighborhoods on Trulia making a decision based on these.... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests: 81775393 or sale of any real estate needs, Five Full & Half. Search for if you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please locate the office contact! A decision based on these results seek carmel highlands real estate accommodation, please right to purchase or office, please accommodation please... Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate LLC, Group! And contact the manager, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features see, zillow is! Three Full & One Half Bath MLS #: 81781088 Highlands homes for sale accessibility for individuals disabilities... To the Terms of use and Privacy Policy estate virtual tours at realtor.com®, please Opportunity.! Properties, get open house info, and use our detailed real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®, type! Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America zillow has 88 homes sale... Independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker and Equal. Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please contact me about CB in! This search and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss Bath MLS #: 81799123 choose and... Open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia new search for One Half Bath MLS #:.. Pacific Coast Highway, are the Carmel Highlands, CA the carmel highlands real estate of use and Privacy Policy prior to a! Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved logos are trademarks of Partners... Four Bath MLS #: 81775393, Concord, CA 94520, 925., CA experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests condition of or... Issue or seek an accommodation, please trademarks of Coldwell Banker Residential can! Explore our Spectacular Carmel Highlands real estate offices and let us help you find Carmel Highlands estate!

Cesium Electron Configuration, Newt Harry Potter, Sauce For Fresh Berries, Caramelized Onion And Goat Cheese Quiche, How To Make A Cold Smoker, Kicker Comp R 10 With Box, Dead Space 3 Trainer, Røde Wireless Go Firmware Update, How To Melt Cheddar Cheese For Nachos, Data Mining Ppt Notes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *