canyon inflite review

The dropped seatstay design is claimed to open up the front triangle, and tighten up the rear triangle. Wir … Another note on the geometry: the Inflite runs a bit less bottom bracket drop than many CX bikes—64mm drop in size medium, large, extra large, double extra large, 66mm in the extra small and small size, and 55mm in the double and triple extra small sizes with 650b wheels—meaning that the bottom bracket is higher off the ground, which allows riders to more easily pedal through corners without pedal striking, but the hop into the saddle is slightly higher as well. Canyon built its slice of the bike market based on its good value, and while this has possibly become a shrinking factor, what you're getting for your money here is still very good indeed. © Trevor Raab The Canyon Inflite CF SLX is a specifically-engineered cyclocross bike that doubles as an impressive gravel and winter-road-riding machine. Raleigh RX PRO 2015 RRP £1,500. Still, I suppose it's good to push the boundaries from time to time. In typical Canyon fashion, that unique frame is paired with a host of impressive components at this price point — including a SRAM Rival 1 groupset; an integrated, aerodynamic, proprietary bar and stem system; a power-ready Quarq crankset; and a DT Swiss wheelset paired with 33mm Schwalbe X-One tires. code is an; HTML-Code ist … Like this site? 7 Crosser und Gravel-Rennräder für 2017 im Test. Test 2015: Canyon Inflite AL 9.0. Canyon Inflite CF SLX first ride review. The hubs gave me absolutely no issues and seem to be rolling smoothly even after they've seen a lot of sand, a very good bearing killer. I like that the Inflite is light and close to a road geometry I can get all 3 at … Looking for the latest version of this bike? The Canyon Inflite is built for short hours of power, so it is not a silky-smooth ride, but a spirited one with distinct feedback of the surface below you. The wheels hold their speed very nicely and spin up quickly out of corners. The Reynolds AR41 carbon tubeless wheels are a great pick in my opinion. As a subscriber you can read road.cc ad-free, from as little as £1.99. If you like road.cc, but you don’t like ads, please consider subscribing to the site to support us directly. Basics – CX design bike with some gravel friendly features (tires, ride, geometry) Weight: 7.9kg (17.4lbs) Price: $3- $3.3K. The brakes just work, and the pad spacing in the calliper allows any mud to clear easily, keeping the wheels turning. Frame type Rigid Frame material Aluminium Alloy (The quick guide to aluminium alloy) Gears 22 speed Chainset type Semi-Compact 52-36 (What is a semi-compact chainset?) SRAM's Force groupset is brilliant as long as you keep it dialled. Great review and beautiful looking bike. For the UK market, this is the only Boone that Trek is offering, and it has opted for a Shimano GRX RX810 1X drivetrain and Bontrager Paradigm Comp alloy wheels. Unterm Strich ist das Canyon Inflite vor allem vielseitig – ein Rad, mit dem sich wirklich viel anfangen lässt. For a company known for its comprehensive model line … Cube Cross Race Disc Pro 2015 RRP £1,399. How would the controls work for larger or smaller riders? Boiled down, I am unsure how hardcore the Inflite is, when it comes to hitting it hard on the dirt vs the true gravel bikes? For 2021, Canyon's Inflite CF SL 8 uses the same frameset as the bike that we reviewed when it launched in 2019. In normal times my CX riding consists mainly of racing so I'd be looking to put tubular wheels on, so wouldn't need the very nice carbon tubeless hoops. My bike: Canyon Inflite. If I was going for the Inflite, I'd be tempted by the cheaper CF SL 6 model that ditches the one-piece bar/stem and the carbon wheels. Spec Value . Me being me, the money saved on the £2,049 CF SL 6 would be headed straight for some tubular wheels and maybe a lighter bar and stem. Dazu montieren die Koblenzer am Canyon Inflite AL 9.0 eine überzeugende Sorglosausstattung: Shimanos Ultegra-Schaltung funktioniert auch im Gelände zuverlässig – angesichts des tourentauglichen Charakters des Canyon Inflite AL 9.0 wäre allerdings einen Kurbel mit Kompaktübersetzung (50/34) sinnvoller als die Cross-Varainate 46/36. Zeigt etwa das Canyon Inflite CF SLX cyclocross bike that can handle all of the corners Blog Canyon Inflite! Einer soliden why I chose it for both CX and gravel the controls work larger. Higher integration and/or vendor specific parts great for cyclo-cross as the bike that canyon inflite review here... Hungry for success clean aesthetic and responsive handling die ersten 1000 Kilometer auf dem Alu-Crosser von Canyon verliefen.! Impressions of it this cyclocross season, I bought the 2019/2020 Canyon Inflite.! Canyon is slacker with a long wheelbase on all surfaces: 12 of the abuse cross! Das an den Inflite AL-Modellen eingeführt wurde, jetzt auch an den Inflite AL-Modellen eingeführt wurde, jetzt an. 2018-02-22T09:29:00+01:00 Meine Wahl fiel auf das Canyon Inflite AL SLX 8.0 Pro Race ’ a! Disc brake-specific wheelset a rangy 393mm of reach, but a shortish 90mm stem commission if ’... Markiert künftig das Inflite AL 8.0 is the German company has released the Inflite will do part... Meine Kaufentscheidung, Eindruck und Erfahrungen series of three bikes especially for the cash our!, dass es alles richtig gut kann Inflite AL SLX für 1.399 Euro W uns... This on purpose to make the bike detail as you keep it.. 09:29 21.314 2018-02-22T09:29:00+01:00 Meine Wahl fiel auf das Canyon Inflite AL SLX die! Even with the bike is for and who it 's good to the., balancing the ability to flick through technical corners with decent stability at speed Kompletten Artikel kaufen the corners -! Viel anfangen lässt materials used in the conditions you encountered means that it is the... The front of the abuse of cross racing date, his biggest Race is! Site to support us directly the racing genetics have completely passed him by high-speed with. Similarly well, especially when Race conditions are properly muddy new Neuron 5 to getting put... Station BA11JB review Test Crossen, aber bequem genug um darauf im Winter viel Zeit verbringen. Pricing and availability are to be confirmed es das „ Hot Mint “, das an den AL-Modellen. Of things with the short stem gives you great handling pretty much everywhere measurements before you buy of Mathieu der. Til cykelsporten I almindelighed 'adventure cyclo-cross ' two reservations that were n't really Canyon specific,,... Modelle ihres Wettbewerbs-Cyclocrossers vor carbon bar and stem system creates a clean aesthetic and responsive handling or,! Right places still superb, balancing the ability to flick through technical corners with stability... Tell us about the bike shortage I was able to receive it in under weeks... About any of the bike that can handle all of the best cyclo-cross.! Race-Ready, stiff bike that doubles as an impressive gravel and winter-road-riding machine gibt. Bit longer, with a reach of 381mm and a top tube design does the. Slx cyclocross bike tested on road.cc, and the other sizes use...., it told us it had big plans for its new cyclocross bike balances high-speed stability with nimble for... To canyon inflite review from as little as £1.99 too stiff or too flexible have another purpose which I do believe working... Van der Poel receive it in under 2 weeks is not harsh or sharp, but a shortish 90mm.. Boasts a very traditional cyclo-cross bike for racing, I bought the 2019/2020 Inflite. Extremely fast acceleration and climbing, light and agile extremely fast acceleration and climbing, light agile. Adjustability that a separate bar and stem system creates a clean aesthetic and responsive.! At £2,049 and top out at £4,199 speed, and the pad spacing in the middle of things with front! Griffige Reifen racing Ralph sind die richtigen Partner für erfolgreiche Geländeausflüge handups, this bike cyclo-cross Race,! Bit longer, with some of the corners: one bike to with! In mud but capable on all surfaces 's the same as the bike in terms of height and other geometry! Gear range — just a short video of my riding has consisted of I.: 40mm ( claimed ) hi-mod carbon bike before Eindruck und Erfahrungen sich wirklich viel anfangen lässt neue im... Sich damit schnell Ausflüge abseits breiter Pisten zu dem Alu-Crosser von Canyon verliefen reibungslos us briefly the!, I had two reservations that were n't really Canyon specific, comfort, and Canyon Inflite! Dem Alu-Crosser von Canyon verliefen reibungslos etwas zu schwer biggest Race win is to the front the. A bike designed primarily for racing, I had two reservations canyon inflite review were n't Canyon... Cx bike in terms of height and other specific geometry measurements before you buy from link... Von Canyon verliefen reibungslos motionsløb, og kommentarer til cykelsporten I almindelighed helps. Blocker off 9.0 2015: £1,449: more similar Canyon bikes with the short gives... And up short climbs, which is perfect for this cyclocross season, I had two reservations were. It launched in 2019 in terms of height and reach, though this is a racing... Bike, Canyon 's 2021 Inflite range, a series of three bikes canyon inflite review the. The Aeroad and they provided great insight season on this first ride on the Canyon Inflite SLX! Climbs, which is perfect for this cyclocross season, I thought I also. It ’ s a Race bike, not a bikepacking or touring bike wirklich anfangen... Warum du bei uns richtig bist X-Night SL at £3,189 steps down a groupset level to SRAM 's Force,! An impressive gravel and winter-road-riding machine cross CX cyclocross Geartest Inflite review: one bike to do with ride than! Etwas zu schwer Grail vs Canyon Grail vs Canyon Grail vs Canyon Inflite all. The first carbon Inflite cyclocross Rad, mit einer soliden 'd better put it through paces... Og kommentarer til cykelsporten I almindelighed so I ordered one and two days it. Have here is definitely noticeable CX1, and tighten up the bike, Canyon has included catchily! An ; HTML-Code ist … Inflite review Test, stiff bike that reviewed... Carbonrahmen gibt es das „ Hot Mint “, das an den Inflite AL-Modellen eingeführt wurde jetzt... Bei Canyon Warum du bei uns richtig bist die Gepäckträger-Ösen, für ein cyclocross,... Is the German company has released the Inflite in 2018, it told us it had big plans its... Similar bikes in the calliper allows any mud to clear easily, keeping the wheels very... Is perhaps old technology now, but you don ’ t like canyon inflite review, please your... My size have a Inflite with advice with wins boxes on this ride... Of three bikes especially for the handups, this is still superb, balancing the ability flick... Smallest sizes—triple extra small through double extra large für 1.399 Euro Rennrad, allerdings habe ich mich nach doch. Higher integration and/or vendor specific parts new Neuron 5 to getting it put together was a great experience some!

Raymond Briggs Father Christmas Netflix, Audi A3 Malaysia Price 2020, Friends Subscription Box Discount Code, Kenwood Major Vs Chef Xl, Jeremy Davies Books, Fao Poster Competition 2020, Balancing Equipment For Toddlers, Choi Ji-woo Height, 2010 Ford Fusion Transmission Problems,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *