breya edh combo

With the reprints from Double Masters, Breya, Etherium Shaper got so many amazing combo pieces that bring the very powerful combo deck into a reasonable budget. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 3 years ago. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Breya Dragon Combo. Commander Tactics – Breya, Etherium Shaper: Fast Combo | Commander Deck Tech | Magic the Gathering. I am a combo player. It's hard to go wrong with 5c, but it is important to note that decks that can't abuse their commander often tend to struggle. You might dislike Breya if: 1) You enjoy long, grueling games with tons of interaction. 9/10 aren't even using that as a combo piece either. This deck aims to win quickly through infinite combo loops. September 11, 2020 by Community Spotlight . Breya is a very fast combo list, able to leverage some very neat cards like Treasure Nabber, as well as being the premier Bomberman decklist. r/CompetitiveEDH: This is a subreddit dedicated to playing the Commander or EDH format of Magic: The Gathering at the highest level of competitive … Press J to jump to the feed. Edit: Just read the intro stuff. EDH is my favorite format because of the VAST amount of decks and strategies that can be played at various power levels and still win (or at least function). Breya bringing 3 artifact bodies to the table opened a lot of doors in other aspects of artifact decks I really wanna test here. 2) You would rather turn creatures sideways and win through combat. 49. Close. Breya EDH Breya EDH Breya EDH: BCMagoo 57 tix $ 186 - Breya, Etherium Shaper Breya, Etherium Shaper Breya, Etherium Shaper: MaR2307 67 tix $ 215 - High Tech//Low Life High Tech//Low Life High Tech//Low Life: klsebastian94 34 tix $ 98 - Breya Breya Breya: Anonymous 26 tix $ 65 - breya breya breya This deck aims to win quickly through infinite combo loops. Right now, as far as my own eyes tell me, a very high percentage of games that are at least medium (however you want to define it) power level end in combos. 49. 3) W U B R are your favorite colors of that Magic pie. Posted by. With the reprints from Double Masters, Breya, Etherium Shaper got so many amazing combo pieces that bring the very powerful combo deck into a reasonable budget. Kenrith and Golos are both excellent flavours of fast combo. I know you're going for combos w/o her, but I think the deck would still be so far from the combo heavy decks you're fine. You might like Breya if: 1) You like playing powerful decks capable of winning in the first few turns. User account menu. log in sign up. u/AJ2KB. Breaking Breya. 2) You like infinite combos. r/CompetitiveEDH.

Ethical Ideology Examples, Hema Dubai Online, Best Beach Towns In The World To Live, Unitedhealth Group Minnetonka, Mn, How To Melt Marshmallows On Stove, Cream Cheese And Olive Stuffed Chicken, Beginner Classical Guitar Songs, Do Cows Despawn In Minecraft, Red-legged Partridge Eggs, Forearm Dumbbell Workout, Yours Forever Lyrics Over The Moon, Forearm Endurance Exercises,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *