bob violett obituary

Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. LEGEND proud to have know you mate RIP.❤️, Rest In Peace Mr. Bob Violett. The last time I saw him was at the 2015 Top Gun in Lakeland. ~Jim, Dear Pat, Patty and family,I was saddened to learn of Bob's passing. Lastly, All of us as the owners and employees of GPA hobbies will never forget Bob making the trip up to Maryland to pay his respects when Eric Baugher our principal owner suddenly passed away over a decade ago. Bob Violette Jr. passed away 2016-12-19 in Clarksville, This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Bob was an expert in speed and soon RC as well. Funeral Home Services for ROBERT are being provided by Baldwin-Fairchild Oviedo. I miss all you guys. Any further memorials or plans will be announced in the future. Very few of us will be given the title of 'legend' but that is the only title appropriate for Bob Violett. May 28, 1941 - February 21, 2008. The noise and hustle and bustle and there was Bob...Mr.Cool and collected. Just getting started into knowing about the DF Jets at the time. His gratitude was truly amazing. I knew if I could get Bob to support the event, and to bring a turbine, it would really help bring credibility back to the event. He surely left a legacy in every part of the world that a RC plane takes off. You have inspired me since my childhood days and still do. I met Bob for the first time at Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley. After reading about him in the magazines while growing up, I first met him in 1998 at Fentress, Va, for one of my first jet events. You very kindly gave us a tour of the factory, during the tour I showed you pics of the BVM ducted fan models and equipment I had collected. There are no additional photos for Bob Violett at this time. He was always willing to share his knowledge with me and never thought that any of my questions were dumb. Bob was a U.S. Navy Jet Carrier Pilot flying the F-8 Crusader and the A-4 Skyhawk during the Vietnam War. Heartfelt condolences to his wonderful family and love always. RIP Blue Skies and calm wind. Thanks for all Bob. Well today it still is, GOD bless You Patty your husbands memory lives in me.The R/C world is deeply saddened to learn Bob has taken His final flight. Blue skies and take care up there . We wanted to get it going again, so I volunteered to CD.Turbines were just getting going at this point, and were still a novelty. I met Bob and Patty many years ago when I visited the factory and although it was only a short meeting it was appreciated. The event was a success, much of which I credit to his support. But by my way of thinking, that's only the tip of the iceberg of what made Bob such a compelling human being. You are in our hearts, and minds especially during these trying times. Farewell and following seas, ship mate and Sir. He even called my RC scale maneuvers at the 1980 AMA Scale Nationals and helped calm my nerves. From all the aviation folks in Atlantic Canada, RIP. They later divorced. Blue skies!Thank you very much!!! He attended Fairmont Public Schools. Su testimonio de vida representado en sus logros profesionales y familiares, son ejemplo para las nuevas generaciones. Patty, I hope so many prayers might ease your Heavy Heart. Rest in peace Bob. Bob will be laid to rest at the Cape Canaveral National Cemetery. Born July 9, 1921, in Council Bluffs, IA, she was the daughter of Ralph and Elsie Mae Danielson DeGuerre. But the organizers got burned out and it had faded away a few years earlier. He had a JPX powered Bandit back then. Robert Shane Violett, born October 30, 1941 in Washington, DC passed away peacefully in his home in Winter Springs, Florida on March 21, 2020 surrounded by his loving family. He was just a real nice guy to talk to and I am so very sorry to hear of his passing. Bob, and his partner Cliff Telford excelled in Formula I and FAI/F3D pylon winning many local events and the World Championships several times. Bob was definitely the pioneer of Jet Models in the world. Bob was born on December 22, 1934 in Hartford, CT, and was raised in North Granby, CT until entering the U.S. Marine Corps. He immediatly came up to me and wanted to know if I would be interested in becoming a factory rep. Bob also was a great friend to all of us from the PGRC club in PG county Maryland and continued to support the club with donations even after his move to Florida. Bob served his country proudly in the U.S. Army from 1955-1957, stationed most of his time in Germany. Ca. He was a good man and I'm going to miss him. My prayers go out to Patty and the Violett family and friends. Really appreciate that a lot. Met Bob at 1993 Top Gun.Visited him in 1997, when I had the opportunity to write about him and BVM for the Brazilian Model MagazineHobbylink. You will always hold a part in our shop and field here in Puerto Rico . Obituary. Thank you Bob from your friend "Dr. Butch". Bob was so accomplished at so many things, I held on to every word. Robert married Fairie "Sally" Sumpter on June 30, 1974 in Ottumwa. I again met Bob at the Jet World Masters in Germany and England where he competed for Team USA and I served as a Judge. Bob won the Proto Speed event and I placed a close second. Robert C. “Bob” Violette passed away peacefully on September 4, 2020, following a brief illness. We are so sorry ! Violet Vi Snedigar Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information You have inspired me since my childhood days and still do. Passionate is probably the best word to describe Bob. He was without a doubt one of the greatest innovators of the hobby - he elevated model jets to the forefront of the RC Model World.I attended Jets Over Deland way back in 1996. It was an honor having BVM Sponsor BITW and still today they Sponsor us. I will never forget Bob Violett for what he stood for and that was excellence and to be the best at what he loved and that was Jet Model Aircraft. Robert (Bob) George Winterfeld | Obituaries | yakimaherald.com Born July 20, 1945 in Brownsville, … Robert Hugh Violet

Robert (Bob) Hugh Violet, 75, of Hagerstown, MD, passed away on Monday, November 30, 2020, at Doey’s House.

Born July 20, 1945 in Brownsville, he was the son of the late Mildred M. Davis and Harold V. Violet.

He was a graduate of Boonsboro High School, class of 1963. His desire for perfection, honor and integrity were ingrained in me on a daily basis. RIP, my friend.-Richie Latteier, Very sorry to hear of Bob's passing. I recall those days at EAL and my surprise that you were leaving to chase your dream .I could go on for a long time but thank you for your life long friendship and memories.An electric Bandit that flew as well as the turbine powered version and after seven minutes you smiled and simply said "now watch this" while you took it vertical and with a continuous roll nearly went out of sight . He will certainly be sorely missed by us aero modellers. He was a real gentleman. My friendship with Bob goes back many years as we shared the common interest in model planes. Copyright © 2020 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Even being on the other side of the globe, BV has left a lasting impression to this day.With sincere sympathy,Frank Laguda, So sorry to hear about his passing. Thoughts are with the family. Bob revolutionized the RC jet, making electric jets as competitive as turbines, designing and building products that set the standard for 25+ years. I met Bob, one sunny after noon at the Prince George's R/C Club while flying. I never flown Jets but after looking at the BVM F-16, I just had to buy one, and I hired John Redman to build it for me, it was a standout model, Bob attended Best in the West I believe in 1996 and was very excited to see all the scale items John had added to a BVM Kit.

Dead Space 3 Cheat Engine File, Lectures On Quantum Field Theory, Carhartt Beanie Amazon, London Culture Facts, How To Decorate School Bag, Field Roast Burger Ingredients, National Lampoon's Van Wilder Full Movie, Buffalo Wild Wings Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients, Home Gym Workout Plan, Apartments For Rent On 87th Street In Chicago,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *