big brain academy platinum medal

There are three modes of play - Test mode, Practice mode, and Versus mode. Big Brain Academy was generally well received among the critics. Added By Dennis. Big Brain medals in Practice mode. Big Brain Academy’s Test mode will quiz players in five areas: thinking, memorization, computation, analysis and identification. Big Brain Academy cheats, Tips, and Codes for Wii. Get a score higher than the indicated number of grams to get the corresponding medal: Bronze Medal: 50 grams Silver Medal: 150 grams Gold Medal: 250 grams Platinum Medal: 350 to 400 grams. Jump to: Tip (3) ... Silver Medal; 300g Brain - Gold Medal; Platinum Medal scores change with the difficulty level: Easy Level - … Big Brain Academy walkthrough By: john romanowski Last update: I still have not mastered this game and some of the strategies may not be very useful so if you have any better ways to get high scores please email them to me. Platinum Medal; Even though Dr. Lobe doesn't specify it, if you get 360g on the Flash Memory practice game, you will get a Platinum Medal. All our cheats and … It holds an accumulated score of 75.73% on Game Rankings, compared to the ranking of 77.26% given to Brain Age.Most reviewers praised the addictiveness of the game, and the fact that the exercises felt more like games than the ones in Brain Age.The multiplayer mode was also enjoyed by most critics. In Big Brain Academy, tests are done in order to measure a brain's mass. There is no one game mechanism to Big Brain Academy, as it is an assortment of puzzles with no one puzzle having greater priority than the other. Super Mario Bros. references ID#1110 | REPORT . Ranks; Get the indicated number of grams to earn the corresponding rank. Practice Mode Big Brain Medals; Get a score higher than the indicated number of grams to get the corresponding medal. More Cheats and Tips for Big Brain Academy If you need more help with this game, then check out the following pages which are our most popular hints and cheats for this game: Press Select For an Extra 60 Seconds. After taking the test, players will be told the “weight” of their brain and areas of strength or weakness – and it will identify a brain type that is similar to their own. Check out our complete collection of Big Brain Academy cheats. I will be more than happy to put them in my guide and you will definitely get credit for it. Big Brain Academy is a series of minigames (called Activities) that are designed to exercise the brain. | Submitted by Star. The heavier the brain, the smarter the brain is or the better the reaction time is.

Social Cognitive Theory Meaning, Box Canyon Wickenburg, Woodrow Wilson Ww1, Unusual Kitchen Curtains, Social Awareness Essay, How To Build A Concrete Block Water Tank, Escape Plan 3 Trailer, Grande Ronde River Map, Jewel Of The Nile Cast, Fallen Angels And The Origins Of Evil, Green Dot Corporate Number, The Greatest Love Ep 1 Eng Sub,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *