bible verse river of life kjv

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Revelation 22:1 KJV And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Verse 1. Bible Verses About River of Life "Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb" Revelation 22:1 ESV "“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. KJV: King James Version Read verse in King James Version - And he showed me a pure river. Omit "pure." Revelation 22:1 Context. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. The River of Life Revelation 22. Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Geneva Study Bible. "And" connects this part of the vision with what precedes (Revelation 21:9-27).It would have been better, perhaps, if the twenty-first chapter had included the first five verses of the twenty-second, so as to take in … In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (1) Here is absolved and finished the description of the celestial Church (as I showed before) see Geneva Re 21:12 by the effects in Re 22:5, and then this book is concluded in the rest of the chapter. And {1} he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Answer: The precise phrase river of life does not appear in the Bible. Revelation 22:1 King James Version (KJV).

Paleo Caveman Mini Bars, Pig Species Name, Natchez Trace Bridge, How To Cure Sweet Potatoes In Cold Climate, Lenovo Chromebook S340 Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *