best bill evans albums

The following albums by Bill Evans are ranked highest in the greatest album charts: This may not be a complete discography for Bill Evans.This listing only shows those albums by this artist that appear in at least one chart on this site. Hello, Sign In . The Bill Evans Album is an album by the jazz pianist Bill Evans, released in 1971.It is his first album to feature all compositions written (or co-written), arranged and performed by Evans. Bill Evans’s Best Songs As picked by the jam community, 2011–2015 Peace Piece Bill Evans. With his lost 1985 album Rubberband out in September, and the 50th anniversary of In a Silent Way – released this week – we count down the jazz icon’s finest moments The best album credited to Bill Evans taking into account any aliases or variations is Waltz For Debby by Bill Evans Trio which is ranked number 1,548 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 1,123. From 10 people Waltz for Debby Bill Evans. Several of those won or were nominated for Grammy Awards. The Complete Village Vanguard Recordings, 1961, Include tracks from compilations & live albums. Include tracks from compilations & live albums | Exclude tracks from compilations & live albums From 12 people My Foolish Heart Bill Evans. Get all the lyrics to songs on The Best Of Bill Evans and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. He recorded over 50 … Download our mobile app now. The Best Of Bill Evans On Verve Bill Evans. 12 songs (1 hour and 5 minutes) Released on August 22, 1995. album. Love Theme (From "Spartacus") Bill Evans & Jeremy Steig: 5:06. The top ranked albums by Miles Davis are Kind Of Blue, Bitches Brew and In A Silent Way. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list. Let us know what you think of this artist by adding a comment or assigning a rating below! Wäre er nicht gewesen, würden Keith Jarrett, Brad Mehldau und viele andere Jazzpianisten heute ganz anders spielen. Das Album. My Songs; Unlimited; 1. Please log in or register if you want to be able to leave a rating, Showing all 1 members who have added this artist as a favourite, Showing all 1 comments | Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. The following is a listing of the jazz pianist Bill Evans' original albums. Manage Profile), Please log in or register if you want to be able to add a comment. The best album credited to Bill Evans is You Must Believe In Spring which is ranked number 4,998 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 264. Grandfather's Waltz Stan Getz & Bill Evans: 5:36. How Deep Is The Ocean? 4. At the Grammy Awards of 1972, The Bill Evans Album won the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Instrumental Solo and the Best Jazz Performance by a Group awards. 1: … Donald Byrd, trumpet; Pepper Adams, baritone sax; Bill Evans, piano; Paul Chambers, bass; 'Philly' Joe Jones, drums; Earl Zindars, timpani. Plays the Theme from The V.I.P.s and Other Great Songs, Some Other Time: The Lost Session from The Black Forest, Consecration: The Final Recordings Part 2, The Complete Village Vanguard Recordings, 1961, The Complete Tony Bennett/Bill Evans Recordings, My Foolish Heart (compilation, remastered), Eddie Costa, Mat Mathews & Don Elliott at Newport, Chet Baker Plays the Best of Lerner and Loewe, Turn Out the Stars: The Final Village Vanguard Recordings, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bill_Evans_discography&oldid=987459594, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Trio with Scott LaFaro (b), Paul Motian (d), Live - Trio with Scott LaFaro (b), Paul Motian (d), Trio with Chuck Israels (b), Paul Motian (d), Orchestra with Special Guest Soloist: Bill Evans, Live - Trio with Chuck Israels (b), Larry Bunker (d), Trio with Chuck Israels (b), Larry Bunker (d), Trio with Chuck Israels (b), Larry Bunker/, Live - Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Philly Joe Jones (d), Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Marty Morell (d), Live - Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Marty Morell (d), Live - Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Marty Morell (d), recorded live in London, December 1969, released 2019, with orchestra conducted by Michael Leonard, Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Marty Morell (d) - Grammy Award winner, Live and studio - Solo, and duo with Eddie Gomez (b), Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Marty Morell (d), and orchestra conducted by Claus Ogerman, Live - Stan Getz (tenor sax) and Bill Evans Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Marty Morell (d), Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Eliot Zigmund (d), Trio with Eddie Gomez (b), Eliot Zigmund (d) - Grammy Award winner, Radio Broadcast: Special guest Bill Evans, Trio with Marc Johnson (b), Joe LaBarbera (d), Live - Trio with Marc Johnson (b), Joe LaBarbera (d), Recorded at the Village Vanguard 1966-1975 - 8-CD box set, From various sessions with various musicians recorded 1963-1968, Living Time (1972) Bill Evans , George Russell Orchestra, This page was last edited on 7 November 2020, at 05:22. Way in: “The studio album Everybody Digs Bill Evans. The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list. NYC, spring 1960 Donald Byrd, trumpet; Pepper Adams, baritone sax; Bill Evans, piano; Paul Chambers, bass; "Philly" Joe Jones, drums; Earl Zindars, timpani; Joe Scariza, edit… Recent Clear Search History. Vierzig Jahre nach seinem Tod hat Bill Evans‘ Vermächtnis nicht an Einfluss verloren, ganz im Gegenteil. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date indicated and are subject to change. Bill in brief. Know What I Mean (1961) Released 1961 on Riverside Records this album featured Bill Evans on piano, Cannonball on alto saxophone, Percy Heath on bass, and Connie Kay on drums.. Bill Evans with Tony Bennette (I don't really like tony but with evans everything sounds good) I really like You Must Believe in Spring. Copyright © 2005-2020 BestEverAlbums.com. The best album credited to Bill Evans is You Must Believe In Spring which is ranked number 4,998 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 264. BILL EVANS-LIVING IN THE CREST OF A WAVE CD NEW, The Blues and the Abstract Truth by Oliver Nelson (Aug-1995, GRP (USA) ~ NEW CD, Live at Art D'Lugoff's Top of the Gate [Box] by Bill Evans (Piano) (CD). Technically brilliant but beautifully understated jazz pianist with the ability to blend interesting harmony into his delightful melofy. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Bill Evans: 4:24. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln.de Hallo, Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufswagen. On this page you can download Bill Evans albums and mp3 songs compilations for free without registration The first half concentrates on the first and greatest Bill Evans Trio with drummer Paul Motian and bassist Scott LaFaro, running through beautiful renditions of "Autumn Leaves," "Isn't It Romantic," and "My Foolish Heart," taken from the At Shelly's Mann-Hole date, "All of You" from Sunday at the Village Vanguard, and "How Deep Is the Ocean." All rights reserved. The following is a listing of the jazz pianist Bill Evans' original albums. A highly subjective list of my ‘top’ seven jazz piano albums, featuring Art Tatum, Herbie Hancock, Oscar Peterson, Keith Jarrett, Bill Evans, Ahmad Jamal and Thelonious Monk. Der Pianist war vielfacher Pollsieger und wurde für die Alben Conversations with Myself (1963), Alone (1967), Live at Montreux Festival (1969) und für The Bill Evans Album (1972) mit dem Grammy ausgezeichnet. ** DISCLAIMER: highly subjective, many obvious omissions, and in no particular order ** 1. 3. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Any price and availability information displayed on the linked website at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Die Liste The 100 Jazz Albums That Shook the World wurde 2006 anlässlich der hundertsten Ausgabe der britischen Musikzeitschrift Jazzwise veröffentlicht. The Bill Evans Album: Legacy / Sony Music Distribution 1972 : Live in Paris 1972, Vol. The Bill Evans Trio featuring Stan Getz… Sie enthält alle Alben, die von Jazzwise-Herausgeber Jon Newey und von Keith Shadwick ausgewählt wurden, beraten und kommentiert von den Autoren Stuart Nicholson, Brian Priestley, Duncan Heining, Kevin Le Gendre, Charles Alexander und … https://www.ranker.com/list/best-bill-evans-albums-list/reference Best of Bill Evans: Amazon.de: Musik. That's a real pity, because this very early one is one of the best Bill Evans albums he has ever made. Suggestions. Browse; Home; Stations; Playlists; Podcasts; Amazon Music Store; album. Entdecken Sie The Best Of Bill Evans von Bill Evans bei Amazon Music. From 49 people Someday My Prince Will Come Bill Evans. The distortions on the louder piano parts are still there, because they are on the master tapes. Miles Davis from United States. (Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher.

Peel And Stick Wood Strips, 2014 Lincoln Mkz Hybrid For Sale, Lie To Me Chords Piano, Storage Of Farm Produce Pdf, When Will Napa Wineries Open, Rusty Fuzz Bass, Black Peel And Stick Wood Panels, Covington School Kid, Best Yoga Online, Descriptive Essay Topics, Sign Language For Us,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *