be our guest restaurant breakfast

One of the top counter-service meals in all of Disney World. Nearly every day Be Our Guest Restaurant opens at 8 AM, typically a full hour before Magic Kingdom opens. Everything here was good but nothing amazing. The ingredients all really complimented each other and were prepared well. Beast came for 2 visits just through the middle and waved and bowed...More, My wife loves Beauty and the Beast so we had to eat here. We ordered the assorted meats & cheese & the salad for appetizers. Point being, table-service restaurants are a much better value than this counter-service restaurant and buffets are only slightly more expensive but a lot more interesting. Sorry about the lousy photo. It was my big birthday and it was not a good dinner. The one caveat here is if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Be Our Guest is no less beautiful in the morning as any other time of day. Use the my Disney app (which is good advice for everything at Disney). Why? Get quick answers from Be Our Guest Restaurant staff and past visitors. The restaurant is still busy but doesn’t nearly have the same hustle and bustle as lunch. Second visit and not worth it this time around! Maybe lower the price and serve less food? The room is a little more unique than the ballroom and I like the paintings. Be Our Guest’s breakfast offers good food in a beautiful building but is simply one of the worst values on property, because of that I do not recommend it. My sandwich was served with a fruit cup and it was lacking a variety of fruit and quantity. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The filet was cooked...More. It's a great experience specially for the little kids, and the grown ups as well. Don't turn up without a reservation though. The pork entree was okay, was not the yummiest. Even dinner’s cost is not much more than what you’re paying here. I really liked the muffin and danish. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  Breakfast at Be Our Guest typically runs from 8:00 am to 10:30 am. I have no clue. Best coffee ever, Hi was wondering with being disabled and having a child with learning disabilities do we still need to que up as I cant stand for long and my child wont manage the que many thanks, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Orlando, Hotels near Universal's Islands of Adventure, Hotels near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hotels near (SFB) Central Florida Regional Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando, Late Night South American Restaurants in Orlando, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Lake Buena Vista. Had dinner at Be our guest in the Beast castle while at Magic Kingdom. We just had water. Thank you for reading Wandering in Disney. Change ). Be Our Guest is a restaurant residing in Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland. Scallops were great. ( Log Out /  Sand in scallops. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! If you are interested in using a photo from our website, go for it! My wife and I both had the Filet with vegetables. The food was very good and nice portions. Great customer service! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. All our egg dishes are served with home fries, toast (white, multi-grain or tartines), fresh fruit and drip coffee. The ham was the best part of the sandwich, with a smokey flavor. Don't turn up without a reservation though. Be Our Guest Restaurant. For those that can’t find a lunch reservation and are on the dining plan, have an early morning reservation at Be Our Guest’s breakfast. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Throughout Disney World, breakfast is one of the better ways to get a decent value out of a meal. Call Menu Info. Same day (or night before) reservations are regularly available here for breakfast instead of guests having to wake up at the crack of dawn 180 days before their trip to make a reservation, which is the case for lunch or dinner. Whether you are enjoying lunch or dinner, you will experience an atmosphere made for memories. If we had been seated in the main hall, it would...More, Second time going to this restaurant and I get with COVID things are different but $300 for a family of 5 for lunch is way over priced and food was ok at best. Not many choices. Here’s a look at the pastries. It's very hard to get a reservation since it's always full, but if you have the chance to book it, do it. This time around you have to pay $62/person. Confusion at check in. Our meats: 4 bacon, 3 saucisses, Bone-in Ham, Pork and beans or homemade cretons. The food is some of the best on Disney property. It was my big birthday and it was not a good dinner.

Gigabit Off-road For Pc, Suzuki Bandit 150 Specs, Does Naoh Absorb Co2, Janome Skyline 6 Price, Barnyard Millet In Bengali, Costco Patio Furniture, Closet Design Ideas, Devkarin Elf 5e,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *