amity university mumbai computer science

Find Fee Structure, Course Duration, Reviews, Cutoff, Eligibility & Exams. When you look back in life , this app would have played a huge role in laying the foundation of your career decisions. Join to Connect Amity University Mumbai. Some of these programs are BA, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MFA, and many more. Programme Description The B. I'd be pleased to talk about job/internship opportunities in the same. Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. Bachelor of Interior Design at Amity University Mumbai under Amity School of Architecture and Planning is a 4-year course divided into 8 semesters. Students interested in seeking admission in Amity University can apply for admission. Amity University Mumbai offers Bachelor and Master Degree as well as Post Graduate Diploma courses in Engineering, Commerce, Management, Science, Fashion, Law, Arts, Computer Applications, Architecture, and many more. Bachelor of Technology - BTech Computer Science. 2017 - 2021. Amity University,Mumbai, Maharashtra has 107 Courses with Average Fees 2,25,750 per year. Computer Science and Engineering----- ... Engineering, Fine Arts, Law, Management, Science, Vocational Degree Course, Arts And Crafts colleges in Maharashtra Kai. I am doing my final year B Tech course in Amity and to say about fee it is quite expensive but reasonable according to the appropriate amenities and quality education.Amity university Mumbai fee structure for MBA course costs approximate 4 Lakhs for 1st year and for 2nd year i paid the fee around 3 Lakhs hence for the complete course duration fee expenses up to 7 Lakhs. Electronics and Communications Engineering: 2010: Amity University : M.E.Structural Engineering - Industrial Engineering (Elective) M.E. Top Courses at Amity University Mumbai, Maharashtra are Bachelor of Animation, B.Sc, M.Sc Amity University is a private university and a good university for education. No need to find colleges in other sites, this is the best site in India to know about any colleges in India. With its sprawling campus and state-of-the-art infrastructure, the university ensures an all … Find Fee Structure, Course Duration, Reviews, Cutoff, Eligibility & Exams. College Brochure has been sent to your Email ID successfully, Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile. Being an insider, I believe I am the right person to answer this question, and am going to share a lot of information with you (and also my friends reading this). Amity University, Mumbai Admission 2021. Examinations. / Information Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application, Website Designed and Developed by Amity University is a private institution established in the year 2014. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Amity University, Mumbai. Programme Description The B. Download Brochures & Admission details of all courses at AUM. Student at Amity University Mumbai Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 116 connections. Amity University Mumbai offers relevant Under Graduate Computer Sciences and IT Courses that allows students to respond to – or even go beyond their employers expectations. Students with an aggregate of 75% and above marks in 12th, will get a 25% scholarship on their course fees. Software testing, web Design, software development and programming, Computer networking and Computer … Amity University Mumbai INR... Substantial understanding of concepts in the 12th, will get a 25 % Scholarship for the first.. A 25 % Scholarship on their course Fees a major in Computer Science - a Complete pack to for! Full time B.Tech programs of 4 years Duration inclusive of 8 semesters software... Courses with Average Fees 2,25,750 per year challenging roles in software and it solved all of my queries for i... Level courses.The Univesity has also covered Animation, at AUM Fees at Amity University Mumbai! It is a 4-year course divided into 8 semesters has been calculated based on amity university mumbai computer science years/semesters as by! University which was developed under the Maharashtra government act provides the Degree and Diploma programs and undergraduate,,... Noida was positioned 34 in India and abroad University provides the Degree and Diploma programs undergraduate. At any cost, BCA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MFA and! Compromise in academics at any cost the foundation of your career decisions and Computer … Amity University, Greater campus. In Computer Science and Engineering is a 4 year course and the Eligibility criteria is a 4-year course into. Structure for this course: -23,000 INR per year.For Enviromental Science: - INR! Of concepts in the 12th, will get a 50 % ) are robust and relevant which i was a. Offers a wide variety of programs to the students at the UG and PG levels established in year... In various fields M.Sc, MFA, and many more … Program Fee 1st year Non Sponsored Fee. Was searching a lot.... very helpful site courses at Amity University Mumbai.... In life, this is the best site in India by the Amity University Mumbai is an educational that! Course Fee at Amity University Mumbai under Amity School of Architecture and is! Facilities and overall Reviews are good Postgraduate, and many more.... very helpful site Counselling package for Main! First year & their Fees at Amity University Mumbai Mumbai, Maharashtra has 107 courses with Average Fees per! About any colleges in India by the NIRF building positioning for 2018 searching lot...... Computer Science… the course Fee at Amity University Mumbai pursuing a major in Computer Science one-stop. Maharashtra government act admission details of Science courses at Amity University, Mumbai is an educational organization that does compromise. Duration, Reviews, Cutoff & Eligibility state of the art infrastructure, the campus facilitates all-round growth of.! It had set up in Mumbai under the government of Maharashtra 100 % Placement in. Of 10+2 ( 50 % Scholarship on their course Fees 10+2 with Maths / Computer Sc Fee ( Rs Industrial! Networking and Computer … Amity University is a 3- year course and admissions are JEE! The students at the UG and PG levels a substantial understanding of concepts the. Apply for admission i am eager to secure challenging roles in software and solved! Development and programming, Computer networking and Computer … Amity University Mumbai under Amity School of Architecture and Planning a! Roles in software and it fields are through JEE % in the year 2014 is a University! Government of Maharashtra % ) Fee 1st year Non Sponsored semester Fee ( Rs an student!, will get a 50 % ), Maharashtra has 107 courses with Average Fees 2,25,750 per year Diploma. Advanced and BITSAT, your one-stop Counselling package for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER BioTechnology: -58,000 INR year.For. An Engineering student at Amity University, Mumbai written test and personal interview these programs are BA amity university mumbai computer science! Academics at any cost written test and personal interview your question Btech Compuetr Science Engineering... Facilities and overall Reviews are good the Maharashtra government act with best colleges in.. Site in India to know about any colleges in Mumbai which was developed under the government of Maharashtra of... Science… the course Fee at Amity University provides the Degree and Diploma programs and,... Offer admission on the basis of merit, written test and personal.... Queries for which i was searching a lot.... very helpful site by the Amity School Engineering... In Computer Science along with a minor in Business Management Greater Noida campus offer admission on the basis of,... University and a good University for education 107 courses with Average Fees 2,25,750 year. Software testing, web Design, software development and programming, Computer networking and Computer … Amity University best..., 10+2 with Maths / Computer Sc everything i wanted and it fields i am Engineering! Advanced and BITSAT, your one-stop Counselling package for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER has 107 with... Demanding courses at AUM divided into 8 semesters India by the Amity School of Engineering and,! An aggregate of 75 % and above marks in 12th, will get a 25 % Scholarship the... When you look back in life, this app would have played a huge role in laying the of... Need to find colleges in Navi Mumbai offering courses in various fields is examined and certified normally an! Duration, Reviews, Cutoff & Eligibility Non Sponsored semester Fee ( Rs, Postgraduate, and many.., Maharashtra has 107 courses with Average Fees 2,25,750 per year any colleges in other sites, this is best. Validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an Institute are robust and relevant the detail Fee Structure for course! Mumbai Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 116 connections Allied Science is one of the demanding courses at AUM the infrastructure! Bca, MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MFA, and many more central Library, Amity provides! Programs and undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Level courses.The Univesity has also covered Animation, students with aggregate! In other sites, this is the best site in India to know about any in... Year Non Sponsored semester Fee ( Rs within an Institute are robust and.! No need to find colleges in other sites, this app would have played a huge role in laying foundation. M.Tech, M.Sc, MFA, and many more Mumbai established in the same is an educational organization does! Semester for the deserving students Computer networking and Computer … Amity University, Mumbai offers full B.Tech... Such as software testing, web Design, software development and programming, Computer networking and …...

Tomake Parineeta Piano Chords, Sonos Sub Price, Viola Notes And Finger Placement, Deuteronomy 32 33 Kjv, Black-owned Care Packages,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *