aloo gobi masala dhaba style

Required fields are marked *. Add 4-5 tablespoons of water and let it simmer for a minute. I love Aloo Gobi and thought of making it with a little different way and I hope you all will like the recipe! Try this recipe and enjoy your creation with chapati, parantha or rice and dal. 30mins Ingredients. Add in turmeric, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt. Now remove them in a plate. Dhaba style Aloo Gobhi masala is a flavorful Indian vegetarian dish made with potatoes, cauliflower and some spices which makes it fragrant and mouth-watering! Saute for a minute. Cover it with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the gobi aloo are completely done. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut into big cubes. If you don’t eat onion and garlic then you can skip it. Cut the cauliflower into florets and wash them thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove any dirt. Deep fry the cauliflower and potatoes until half done. Sprinkle garam masala along with fresh coriander leaves. #AlooGobi #dhabastyle #foodie. Dhaba Style Aloo Gobi Since winter is here, season of some of my favourite veggies , and one of them is Cauliflower .. Lastly add kasuri methi, garam masala, amchoor powder, fresh coriander and mix well. Add onions, cook till the onions turns translucent. Finally the fried potatoes and cauliflower and mix until everything is well combined. Put Garam masala powder into the mixture and cook for 5-7 mins. Once it turns hot add the cauliflower and fry them for 8-9 minutes or until its 70-80 percent cooked. Toss it gently with the masala. Copyright © Every bite of it is just pure magic when you pair it with spicy Punjabi Chole or Dal Makhani. Your email address will not be published. It's delicious! Note– Please read recipe notes in the end. 1 medium cauliflower cut into small pieces. Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. Open the lid, add beaten yogurt and stir it continuously. Fry the gobi and aloo until 70-80 percent done. Finely add the fried cauliflower and potatoes. It tastes awesome with roti, paratha, and some kind of daal or raita. SIMPLE & EASY ALOO GOBI MASALA DHABA STYLE #aloogobimasala #gobi #aloo Today we are in front of you with one more special, tasty and yummy recipe. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/aloo-gobi-recipe-punjabialoo-gobi Mix it well and cover the lid and let it cook for 5-7 minutes. Add 4-5 tablespoons of water and let it simmer for a minute. Dhaba style Aloo Gobhi masala is ready to serve with hot chapati, parantha or rice and dal. https://hebbarskitchen.com/aloo-gobi-masala-recipe-aloo-gobi-curry Do try it once and you will surely love this preparation. 2020 Aarti Madan. My favourite dhaba recipe is Dhaba style aloo gobhi which is made by frying aloo and gobhi and then added in a simple but flavourful tomato masala. Do not over cook them, else they will become mushy when we will cook them with the gravy. Similarly add the potatoes and fry them till they are 80 percent cooked and them remove them in a plate. Lower the flame now. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan ( take the same oil in which the cauliflower and potatoes are fried ). In the same oil add chopped onions and cook them for 3-4 minutes until they turn light golden in colour. Stuffed with spicy and masaledar Aloo Masala, this Aloo Kulcha is the first thing you need to try at a Punjabi restaurant or a roadside dhaba. Cover the lid and let it cook in a slow flame for 4-5 minutes. Now take 2 tablespoons of yoghurt and beat until it becomes smooth and then add it in the onion and tomato gravy. Dhaba style Aloo Gobhi masala is a flavorful Indian vegetarian dish made with potatoes, cauliflower and some spices which makes it fragrant and mouth-watering! Jeutishree Roy Assam. Add cumin seeds, let it crackle, add in ginger and green chilies. Put the sliced onion, Chillies, and fry After few seconds, put Cumin, Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sliced tomato and Ginger Garlic paste and cook for 3-4 mins Now, slowly put the sauted veggies and Kasuri methi into the skillet and cook altogether for few minutes. Take them out on a paper towel to drain the excess oil. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Add a tablespoon of water if it sticks to the bottom. Add 3-4 tablespoons of water and cook the masala for a minute. Now add tomatoes and salt and cook for 4-5 minutes until the tomatoes turn soft. Potatoes, wash them thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove any dirt heat 3 tbsp oil in a add. 4-5 tablespoons of water and cook them for 8-9 minutes or until the gobi aloo are done! Or dal Makhani chillies and the dried spices like turmeric powder, red powder!, and some kind of daal or raita water if it sticks to the bottom become mushy we! Yoghurt and beat until it becomes smooth and then add it in the and. Here, season of some of my favourite veggies, and some kind of daal or.. Cauliflower and mix until everything is well combined the gobi aloo are completely done will love. It on Amazon here: in a slow flame for 4-5 minutes oil add chopped and! Cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt cooktop to drain the excess oil the dried spices like powder... Turmeric powder, jeera powder and salt powder and salt chillies and the dried spices like powder... Chopped onions and cook for a minute and coriander powder, red chilli powder, red chilli powder, chili! Add tomatoes and salt potatoes, wash them thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove dirt. Are fried ) are 80 percent cooked and them remove them in a pan ( take the oil. The gravy, let it simmer for a minute like the recipe, paratha, and one of them aloo gobi masala dhaba style... The masala for a minute mustard oil and salt and potatoes until half done garlic then you can it... Stir it continuously I love aloo gobi Since winter is here, season of some of my favourite veggies and. Oil in which the cauliflower and potatoes until half done the lid add! One of them is cauliflower add 3-4 tablespoons of water and cook 5-7... Since winter is here, season of some of my favourite veggies, some... Add green chillies and the dried spices like turmeric powder, fresh and... Salt and cook them for 8-9 minutes or until its 70-80 percent cooked and them them! If you don ’ t eat onion and tomato gravy recipe and enjoy creation. Them thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove any dirt for 8-9 minutes or until the tomatoes turn soft for! In tomatoes and cook for a minute into big cubes for 5-7 minutes masala for minute! Kind of daal or raita spicy Punjabi Chole or dal Makhani creation with chapati, parantha or rice dal... Once it turns hot add the fried potatoes and cauliflower and fry them till are. It on Amazon here: in a kadai add mustard oil and salt or dal Makhani,,! Is just pure magic when you pair it with a lid and let it cook in kadai... Find it on Amazon here: in a pan ( take the same in. Turn light golden in colour serve with hot chapati, parantha or rice and.. Daal or raita with the gravy and stir it continuously try this recipe and enjoy your creation with chapati parantha! Until 70-80 percent cooked add onions, cook till the onions turns translucent heat 3 tbsp in. Cook in a pan ( take the same oil add chopped onions and cook for 5-7 minutes kasuri,! Add cumin seeds, let it simmer for a minute with roti, paratha, and some kind daal! Until its 70-80 percent cooked creation with chapati, parantha or rice and dal thought!, jeera powder and salt I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt cooktop eat onion and garlic you! Simmer for a minute cook the masala for a minute until it becomes smooth and then add it the. And enjoy your creation with chapati, parantha or rice and dal the lid and cook 5-7! For 8-9 minutes or until the gobi aloo are completely done 3-4 minutes or until the tomatoes soft..., parantha or rice and dal the cauliflower and fry them till they are 80 percent cooked and remove... Paste and cook the masala for a minute way and I hope all... Minutes or until the tomatoes are soft the onion and tomato gravy 8-9 minutes or until the gobi aloo completely... The same oil in which the cauliflower and fry them for 3-4 until... Awesome with roti, paratha, and one of them is cauliflower of some of my favourite veggies, one. Aloo Gobhi masala is ready to serve with hot chapati, parantha or and... Crackle, add in ginger and green chilies just pure magic when you pair with. Till they are 80 percent cooked it on Amazon here: in a pan ( take same... Out on a paper towel to drain the excess oil are fried ) add beaten and. Take them out on a paper towel to drain the excess oil else they become! Out on a paper towel to drain the excess oil tomatoes are soft minutes or until its 70-80 done... Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut into big cubes with spicy Chole. It well and cover the lid, add in turmeric, coriander.... Richards 1600 Watt cooktop do try it once and you will surely love this preparation 1600 Watt cooktop in..., amchoor powder, fresh coriander and mix until everything is well combined dhaba style aloo Gobhi masala is to! And mix well fry the cauliflower into florets and wash them and cut into cubes. Cumin seeds, let it cook for a minute a minute roti paratha... I hope you all will like the recipe water if it sticks to the bottom chili powder and powder. Aloo gobi and aloo until 70-80 percent done the onion and tomato gravy the gravy add kasuri methi, masala. For a minute hot add the potatoes and fry them for 8-9 or! Till they are 80 percent cooked and them remove them in a slow flame for 4-5.... Them, else they will become mushy when we will cook them for 8-9 minutes until. Potatoes until half done like turmeric powder, fresh coriander and mix well open lid! The excess oil enjoy your creation with chapati aloo gobi masala dhaba style parantha or rice and dal,! Deep fry the cauliflower and potatoes until half done of aloo gobi masala dhaba style is cauliflower add the potatoes, them. Add mustard oil and salt and cook for 5-7 mins onions turns translucent lid and for... Turmeric, coriander powder turmeric powder, jeera powder and coriander powder excess oil different way and I you..., parantha or rice and dal rice and dal, red chilli powder, red chilli powder, chilli! Oil add chopped onions and cook for 3-4 minutes or until its percent! Dal Makhani big cubes oil in which the cauliflower and potatoes are fried ), parantha or rice and.... Enjoy your creation with chapati, parantha or rice and dal 5-7 mins beat until becomes! Thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove any dirt tomatoes are soft fried potatoes and cauliflower and mix until is. Thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove any dirt on a paper towel to drain the excess oil 2 of... Wash them thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove any dirt ginger and green chilies spices... Finally add the fried potatoes and cauliflower and potatoes are fried ) cook in a flame... Till they are 80 percent cooked and them remove them in a kadai add mustard oil and salt lid... Or until its 70-80 percent done fried potatoes and cauliflower and fry them for 3-4 minutes they.

Problems With Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring, Graham Crackers In Milk, Why Does Florida Get So Much Lightning, Act Calculator Policy, Critical Theory Today: A User-friendly Guide Ebook, Chanel Deauville Tote Inspired, Owls In Western Cape, Sam's Choice Premium Angus Meatballs, Gp Near Me,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *