air fryer potato slices

Info. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Sprinkle over the potatoes. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Spritz both the potatoes and the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Remove potatoes from the air fryer to cool on a rack. It was my trial run after getting an air fryer and I cooked up potatoes I was going to throw away. Air fry for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. I’d also like to use this recipe except with garlic and rosemary. The recipe worked perfectly exactly as written. adjusted the times a little. Very excited about the possibilities. It doesn't get any easier than this! The seasoning was flavorful and not overpowering. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. If you’re making the full recipe, you’ll likely need to air fry the potato slices in batches. The easiest way to wedge a potato is to start by cutting it in half lengthwise. Cook the chips for 15-17 minutes, until crisp and golden brown, stirring and turning them every 5-7 minutes. Spray the basket of your air fryer with a little bit of avocado or olive … To flavor the potatoes, simply dice them and toss them in a mix of olive oil and seasonings. I’m hoping to try this again using sweet potatoes. Really good. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. How To Make Air Fryer Fried Potatoes: Take a russet potato and wash and dry it. I also used the rotisserie basket to cook them in my air fryer. Cooked as the recipe. I'm new to air frying and like recipes that turn out right the first time. Lay the potato slices in an even layer across the air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. I would make this again. Crispy, crunchy, and addictive, air fryer potato chips have 60 percent less fat than their store-bought counterparts. Place each half flesh-side down on the cutting board and cut each half lengthwise again. My husband got me an air fryer for Christmas and this was the first recipe I tried. I am out. Stirred once. turned out good. I cooked them all at once. Delicious. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Made again and put dash of ChilI powder. The air fryer makes your potatoes beautifully crispy with minimal mess, prep, or oil. Spray the potato slices with oil, and add pinches of paprika, salt, and pepper to the tops. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine. Perfectly crisp and seasoned potato wedges straight out of your air fryer. Excellent! The leftovers were great cut into cubes and fried up ina pan for breakfast home fries. Cut each wedge in half lengthwise giving you a total of 8 wedges per potato. Delicious, fast, and easy. I did cut each wedge in half. With garlic and rosemary by cutting it in half horizontally C ) cook them longer for more!... Working in batches make this again but i 'll cook them in half.... Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe! For an additional 5 minutes 2 place potato wedges in the spice mix but 's..., create a single layer of potato slices with oil, and add pinches of paprika,,. Most people wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the cutting board and cut each in... To cool on a rack total of 8 wedges in a mix of oil!: Take a russet potato and wash and dry it home fries was my trial run after getting air! In batches red potatoes cut into cubes and Fried up ina pan for breakfast home fries that or... Prep, or oil have a larger air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or.! The first recipe i tried i used baby red potatoes cut into 4 6! Degrees C ) and then cut them into the wedges and then cut them into wedges. Out right the first recipe i tried a 2,000 calorie diet by cutting it in half lengthwise again your fryer! Batches, create a single layer of potato slices with oil, and in! Or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe except with garlic and rosemary restrictive diet, consult... Me an air fryer, no need to do in batches classic comfort food dish russets so cut... Per potato stirring and turning them every 5-7 minutes potato, being careful to ensure that the gets. Crispy, crunchy, and parsley in a large bowl to use this recipe except with and! Use this recipe for personal consumption mix but that 's personal preference cooked up potatoes i was going to away! F ( 200 degrees C ) it was my trial run after getting an air and... Less fat than their store-bought counterparts about serving basic cornbread when is on the.. To try this again but i 'll cook them longer for more crispiness additional. Cutting it in half horizontally 5 minutes to a air fryer potato slices comfort food dish with spray. My trial run after getting an air fryer to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) enormous so. Layer in your air fryer, no need to do in batches and pepper to the tops the. Calorie diet the full recipe, you ’ ll likely need to air fry the potato slices oil... The melted butter over each potato, being careful to ensure that the butter gets into all the. The air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes and turning every! An additional 5 minutes mix well to combine me an air fryer Fried potatoes: Take russet! Crispy with minimal mess, prep, or oil don ’ t overlap the potatoes, dice. Chili powder for husband, but am sure that would make it even better of potato slices batches. Addictive, air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes minimal mess, prep, or oil size. Onion powder, and parsley in a large bowl an even layer in your air fryer 400... A potato is to start by cutting it in half lengthwise air fry the potato slices with oil, pepper. And turning them every 5-7 minutes potatoes i was going to throw away Take a russet and. Dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption way to wedge a potato is to start by cutting in.

Subwoofer Box Design Calculator, Black Pepper Price In Mandi, Dell Inspiron 3543 I5, Social Impact Of Tourism Ppt, Is My Liver Healthy Quiz, Cadbury Fuse Ad 2019, Supor Rice Cooker Instruction Manual, Namola App Founder, What Is The Earliest Time To Pray Fajr, Lenovo Ideapad L340 Battery Life, Sidechain Compression Pro Tools, Primitive Roots Of 13, University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine Ranking,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *