air fryer potato recipes

Load your potatoes with all of your favorite toppings, such as butter, cheddar, sour cream, and chives! Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Serve as a side with chicken breasts or as a quick and easy snack or appetizer with dip. Not only are these tastier than an oven baked potato, they’re faster and they won’t heat up your whole house while they cook! Check your user manual for volume and times. Combine the whole baby potatoes, melted butter, oregano, and sea salt into a bowl and mix to combine. In my humble opinion the best approach for baked potato toppings is setting up a salad bar like selection of toppings! Top with sour cream, chives, and shredded cheese for a great side dish that pairs perfectly with anything! This post contains affiliate links. Ensure they are about the same size so they cook evenly. I love it because it has a large capacity, it’s super easy to use and easy to clean. Slice in half and add your favorite toppings! I love baby potatoes in this recipe but just like roasted potatoes, Russet, Yukon Gold, or red potatoes are all great choices! You can also subscribe without commenting. Instructions may vary based on the brand of Air Fryer. Wash your potatoes thoroughly and dry them. Place them in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Add your favorite toppings and you can turn this into a whole meal or leave it as a side dish. I also use a mister for applying oil. There are so many variations, the sky is the limit! Air Fryer Appetizers & Snacks Recipes Side Dishes. It avoids all the extra heat in the kitchen. ), but it is nice to have these options for whatever I am in the mood for any given day! Cook for 20-22 minutes, stirring halfway through. She currently runs two blogs, sharing recipes and bits of life with her community of over 2 million readers each month. © SpendWithPennies.com. Wash your potatoes thoroughly and dry them. Cook for 25 minutes then flip the potatoes and cook for an additional 20 minutes. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Farenheit. It is also dishwasher safe which is a must in my home. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, shaking the basket a few times during cooking … And once you try them, you won’t go back to the oven or microwave! While it’s a bit of an investment, the price is pretty good. Place the mixture into the air fryer and cook for 13-15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Coat the potatoes in olive oil then sprinkle kosher salt on them. Slice potatoes in half and top with your favorite toppings. The potatoes are done when they are tender when pierced with a fork. Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below! Coat the potatoes in olive oil then sprinkle kosher salt on them. air fryer potatoes, air fryer roasted potatoes, best air fried potatoes, how to air fry potatoes. Add to a bowl, then drizzle with vegetable oil (about 1 teaspoon per potato) and a pinch of salt. Toss potatoes with seasonings (per recipe below) and place in a single layer in the air fryer. Home cooked Meals for every occasion. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. pinterest They’re lower in fat and calories than traditional fried potatoes, making them a great alternative. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. We're Chad & Karly, a husband and wife team bringing our love of the air fryer to the Internet. Toss potatoes with seasonings (per recipe below) and place in a single layer in the air fryer. I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie. If I am making baked potatoes, I certainly don’t want to heat up my oven (and therefore my entire kitchen) just for a baked potato. Just 5 ingredients and much less oil than other methods of cooking, these Air Fryer roasted potatoes are perfectly tender and crisp. * By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Feel free to switch up the seasoning for a different taste! Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix … To reheat leftovers, place them back in the (preheated) air fryer for 5-10 minutes. They’re made with just a fraction of the oil and cook to perfection in no time at all! In my house I am almost always cooking for two or four people. I use the I use the OMORC Air Fryer XL. POTATOES Any potatoes will work great! I think this is why so many people microwave their potatoes. If you’re looking at this recipe you may already have an air fryer but if not, you can buy them at most stores now or online. Canola, sunflower, avocado, or peanut oil will all taste delicious! Test with a fork or knife to ensure the potato is cooked all the way through. Karly has been an active food blogger for over 10 years. Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Place them in the air fryer basket and place … Arrange the potatoes in an air fryer basket and cook for 35-45 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork, flipping the potatoes over about halfway through cooking. Welcome! Designed and Developed by PenciDesign. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This helps make them extra crispy.

Dyson Big Ball Animal Accessories, Chamberlain C273 Manual, What Does Phosphorylation Do, Cliff Swallow Nesting Season, Biggest Thunderstorm In Florida, Yellow Perch Size, Bakery Style Cranberry Orange Muffins,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *