acts 20 lesson

{Have the first child read the fact. Acts 16–20 contains a record of Paul’s second and third missions. Peter was rescued by and angel and hidden from Herod’s grasp and soon Herod was struck by God and died (12:20-23). The trick is not just to begin well, but to finish well. Paul and several other prisoners were placed in the custody of a Roman officer named Julius, a captain of the Imperial Regiment. BSF Study Questions Acts Lesson 20, Day 5: Acts 20:13-21:15. See more ideas about bible class, bible lessons, bible lessons for kids. Welcome to Lesson 19 in your Bible Study of Acts. Observe the approach of danger, and set yourselves against it. My answer: Paul doesn’t really say good bye to the Ephesians. himself intended to go by land (Acts 20:13). These Sunday School Lessons are based on the passage in Acts 2:1-21 where the HOLY SPIRIT comes in wind and fire to give power to the early church witness. Paul is now in Macedonia in Greece, home to Alexander the Great when he lived. “After I have been there,” he said, “I must visit Rome also.” [22] He sent two of his helpers, Timothy and Erastus, to Macedonia, while he stayed in the province of Asia a little longer. 1 When the trouble stopped, Paul sent for the followers to come to him. Acts Lesson #20 2 [21] After all this had happened, Paul decided to go to Jerusalem, passing through Macedonia and Achaia. Acts Chapter 20: An Understandable Version of ACTS Translation by William E. Paul: Concise PRESENTATION NOTES by Charles Dailey (Black underlined words match words in the Bible text.) From Acts 16 forward, Luke’s account focuses exclusively on the ministry of Paul, giving no more information about the activities of other Apostles. There is always a sense of excitement about a new beginning. These are four simple and powerful lessons that we can use today to help us in whatever circumstance we find ourselves in. But life isn’t a 50-yard dash; it’s a marathon. . 18 When they had come to him, he said to them, 'You yourselves know, from the first day that I set foot in Asia, how I was with you the whole time. Paul preached the gospel in Asia Minor (present-day Turkey), and while he was in Miletus, a city near Ephesus, he warned of a future apostasy and encouraged priesthood leaders to edify Church members. Jun 8, 2013 - Free pdf worksheet for kids ministry on the story of Eutychus as found in acts 20. part of a whole lesson available onsite. He sails past Ephesus, in a hurry to return to Jerusalem. Look at verses 28-31: “Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples — As was usual with them on that day; came together — From different parts; to break bread — That is, to celebrate the Lord’s supper. Acts 20 Bible Study - Detailed questions, answers and guide for an in-depth, verse-by-verse Bible study of Acts chapter 20 in plain English that everyone can understand. CHAPTER 20. Acts 20 – God’s Leadership Seminar Lesson 6 – Vigilance Introduction: 1. He traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived in Greece, In this lesson, we will take a look at one character in the Bible whose life was radically changed. PAUL FULFILS HIS PURPOSE OF PROCEEDING AGAIN TO MACEDONIA AND GREECE--RETURNING THENCE, ON HIS ROUTE FOR JERUSALEM, HE REVISITS PHILIPPI AND TROAS--HIS MINISTRATIONS AT TROAS. I have given you a card with a fact on it. 20. Acts 20:17-38 ¶“ 17 From Miletus Paul sent to Ephesus, summoning the elders of the church. You are going to try to persuade me to believe you. You need to read that fact, think about it, and when it is your turn, you need to convince me that your fact is true. Jun 12, 2018 - Explore LaSandra Grimsley's board "Acts", followed by 403 people on Pinterest. Paul spent his time working with the churches he had already established, as recorded in Acts 16-17.,and collecting money for them.

Six Lakes Trail Oregon, Is Muhammad The Most Popular Name In The World, Christian Slater Age, Elementor Hamburger Menu, Sri Lanka Flag Emoji, Ordem E Progresso Meaning In English, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Pc Requirements, Mail Vocabulary English,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *