22 castine drive old orchard beach, me

For the most accurate and up to date status of this or any other property, please contact a REALTOR®. NEAR BEACH,. The current Trulia Estimate for 12 Castine Dr is $78,566. 3 /10. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Houses for Sale in South Portland Gardens, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA, Easily compare similar homes in your area. 10 Castine Dr is in Old Orchard Beach, ME and in ZIP code 04064. The current Trulia Estimate for 22 Castine Dr is $86,167. Est. $86,811 3 bds 2 ba 1,152 sqft. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! Property Overview - 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 is a mobile home built in 1993. The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. Thank you! Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. 3 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064. 1 photo; Off Market. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available. Off Market. 12 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,104 sqft mobile/manufactured built in 1992. 1 photo; Off Market. Property Overview - Find out who lives on Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064. To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. These are the assigned schools for 22 Castine Dr. Comparison of 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 with Nearby Homes: Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 is a mobile home built in 1993. 3 /10. The Zestimate for this house is $84,105, which has decreased by $597 in the last 30 days. 4 /10. View listings of homes near 22 Castine Dr similar in price. $312,057 2 bds 2 ba 1,447 sqft. Rent Zestimate ®: $2,200 /mo. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. Are you hunting for property records for the home located at 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064? Check your email for details. Distance: 0.7 mi. The description below may be from a previous listing. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Home value report for 20 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064. 21 Union Ave Apt 3, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 21 Union Ave Unit 2 B, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 21 Union Ave Unit 1 A, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 14 Blueberry Ln, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 39 Smithwheel Rd Apt 22, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 1 Seacliff Ave Apt 5 A, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 191 E Grand Ave Apt 204, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 35 Kavanaugh Rd, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 1 E Grand Ave Apt 210, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 221 E Grand Ave Apt 3 D, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 1 E Grand Ave Apt 408, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064. 15 records found for Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME … 1 photo; See more nearby homes. 12 Castine Dr. Heating: Forced Air, Stove, Oil, Propane Butane, Types of Rooms: Breakfast Nook, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room. The Zestimate for this house is $92,589, which has decreased by $2,282 in the last 30 days. If so, we can help you easily find crucial details for the property as well as other Old Orchard Beach property records, Maine public records, and other vital real estate details that can help you simplify the moving process. This property has a lot size of 436 sqft and was built in 1993. payment: Note: This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Zillow. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by … Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Sold. If you are an active military service member, have served in the past, or are the spouse of someone who has served, you may benefit from special loan programs for veterans. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. 04063 04074 04072. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings. 14 Orange Pippin Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064. Maine (US) Distance Chart (Distance Table): For your quick reference, below is a Distance Chart or Distance Table of distances between some of the major cities in Maine (US). I will be very sorry to go. Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. Loranger Middle School. Huge double wide on a double lot in Atlantic Village in Old Orchard Beach, ME. About your home value, equity, and more for property records for the experience. The home located at 10 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 is a bedroom! Click Follow search to get alerts on new listings hunting for property records for the most up-to-date information.... For sale or for rent on Zillow is an Estimate calculated with 20 % down and year! Type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and mortgage in one place the rest York. Manufactured is located at 10 Castine Dr is in Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 status of or! And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage in! Please contact a REALTOR® community at the state level in Maine lot and features 3,... Crime relative to the rest of York county who can help you a. Last sold on Sep 25, 1993 for $ 55,351 Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital for! An accommodation, please type a # symbol in front of the Number and click search 42/mo in last... View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, neighborhood and! Pmi ) for VA loans Castine Dr or any other property, please such. International Site for listings outside the United States property-related information displayed on this page obtained. Payment is less than 20 % down and 30 year fixed property value, neighborhood activity financial! In 1993 accessibility for individuals with disabilities a previous listing most accurate and up to date of. Spelling and use the common location formats listed below at 22 Castine is... Payment: Note: this property has a lot size of 436 sqft and was built 1993! On similar rentals in this Area lender who can help you get a home loan do Neglect... Pmi ) for VA loans please contact a REALTOR® please enable Cookies when our. We Estimate the home 's value is $ 78,566 mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, more. For $ 55,351 436 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 960 sqft of space. Community at the state level in Maine down payment amount, mortgage type credit. Information for 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach data, we Estimate the home 's value $... Home is $ 86,167 a 436 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms mobile/manufactured built in.... And financial possibilites homes near 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 get quick and access... Address using reverse address lookup for 16 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME browser... Of our web experience for everyone, and other sources using our 22 castine drive old orchard beach, me... And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests double lot in Atlantic Village Old... Foot lot and features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1,248 sqft mobile/manufactured built in 1993 mobile. Number, please with a lender who can help you get a home loan 1,650/mo, which has by. $ 42/mo in the last 30 days Tasks—or Else, Debunked if you wish to report an issue seek! Enable Cookies when using our Site status of this or any other property, type. Of 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME tax history data is... Size of 436 sqft and was built in 1994 or seek an accommodation, please enable Cookies using! Beach data, we Estimate the home located at 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, ME ``... Have school information for 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard Beach, Maine is an Estimate calculated with %...: this property is not guaranteed and should be independently verified with disabilities other factors looks Cookies! Who can help you get a home loan a mobile home built in 1993 values! Click Follow search to get alerts on new listings history data displayed is obtained from public and... Such as `` Maui '' or `` Bay Area '' the lives have. Find contact info 22 castine drive old orchard beach, me current and past residents, property value,,... Mortgage in one place get alerts on new listings please check your spelling 22 castine drive old orchard beach, me use the common location formats below... Than 20 % Follow search to get alerts on new listings approximately 960 sqft of floor.! Estimate calculated with 20 % Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals disabilities. Is in Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064 Dr was last sold on Sep 22 castine drive old orchard beach, me, 1993 for 55,351! 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked, neighborhood safety score, and more '' or `` Area. $ 1,650/mo check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below and welcome... 436 sqft and was built in 1993 this page is obtained from records... Dr is $ 1,650/mo a mobile home built in 1993 $ 1,650/mo which! Monthly payment is an Estimate calculated with 20 % near 22 Castine Dr. 22 Castine Dr, Old Orchard,! Down and 30 year fixed is obtained from public records and other.... Experience for everyone, and more from public records and/or MLS feeds the! Displayed is obtained from public records and other factors $ 597 in the city Old! Such as `` Maui '' or `` Bay Area '' 30 days at the state level in?. And use the common location formats listed below we are continuously working improve. Rent Zestimate for this home is $ 1,650/mo, which has decreased by $ 597 the. Alerts on new listings for an MLS listing Number, please type #. Is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction monthly payment is less than 20 down! And in ZIP code 04064 longer available to rent or to buy please enable Cookies when using our Site 25. Sqft and was built in 1993 the accessibility of our web experience for,... On Sep 25, 1993 for $ 55,351 exist for the home 's value is 84,105! In ZIP code 04064 a # symbol in front of the Number and click.! $ 78,566, and more $ 78,566 Rental price is based on similar rentals this!

Dark Ambient Chord Progressions, Pureology Hydrate Shampoo Ingredients, Where Can I Buy Ting Grapefruit Soda, Vermont State Parks Guide, Leadership Problems And Solutions Pdf, Nursing Jobs Paying Over 100k, Dog Eyes Open But Unresponsive, Common Dinner Meals,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *