2014 ultra limited problems

The 2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited comes with a wide range of comfort upgrades offering more leg room, newly designed back and arm rests, new fairing lowers, heated hand grips and a … 27 crashes have been caused as a result of this defect, including 4 minor injuries. Today Harley-Davidson announced that they will be recalling nearly 46,000 motorcycles over an issue regarding the clutch that could cause the clutch to not disengage fully. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK. Today Harley-Davidson announced that they will be recalling nearly 46,000 motorcycles over an issue regarding the clutch that could cause the clutch to not disengage fully. This is apparently more of a problem for bikes that have been sitting for awhile. Dealers will flush the clutch and rebuild the master cylinder as part of the recall. this is a 2014 ultra limted 1 auto volume control is not working, have tried setting all the way up and all the down. I bought the amber whiskey and black Ultra Limited from Southside Harley-Davidson in Indianapolis Indiana. I purchased my 2014 Ultra Limited in August 2013 the week before Harley-Davidson’s 110th anniversary. If you think you might be affected, contact your local dealership right away. According to Harley-Davidson, the affected bikes could develop gas bubbles that would prevent the clutch master cylinder from fully disengaging the clutch. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The affected motorcycles may have been assembled with the front brake … Radio problems on 2014 ultra limited. We had plans to attend the 110th anniversary in Milwaukee Wisconsin leaving Indianapolis on Friday and I had just purchased the bike on Wednesday. I had a 2005 Ultra with similar seat issues and I got myself a Mustang seat at that time to resolve the problem. S. SOBHOG ... Good morning, is anybody else having these annoying issues. A clutch that is not fully disengaged can cause an accident. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Think again. Harley-Davidson is recalling about 126,000 motorcycles … The recall consists of 2014 and 2015 Electra Glide, Ultra Limited, Police Electra Glide, Street Glide, Road Glide, and Road King models. JULY 2014-- Harley-Davidson Motor Company (Harley-Davidson) is recalling certain model year 2014 ABS-equipped Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles, models FLHTK, FLHTKSE, FLHTKSHRINE, FLHTCU, FLHTCUTC, FLHTP, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHXSHRINE, FLHR, FLHRC, FLHP, and FLHRSE, manufactured July 1, 2013, through May 7, 2014. 27 crashes to figure out there’s a problem seems like a lot. Cooling the cylinder heads with liquid has no effect on service … The recall consists of 2014 and 2015 Electra Glide, Ultra Limited, Police Electra Glide, Street Glide, Road Glide, and Road King models. It's free! Create new posts and participate in discussions. By logging into your account, you agree to our, LiveWire, Pan America, StreetFighter & Custom, The Queens Of The Road (For Women Bikers), Support for The Troops and their Families, Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories, Trades & Freebies (See Subforums for specific models), Victory Supercharges and Drifts Some Bikes, Oregon Lane Splitting Bill – Not Really Helpful, TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII, 2021 Sportster Will Have Revolution Max Engine, Poser's Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IX. Harley-Davidson discovered the problem through customer complaints. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Immediately I put the 4 inch … There are 22 complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK. Meanwhile%2C the big … Service Intervals Remain the Same. The recall affects 2014 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles that were built between July 1%2C 2013 and May 7%2C 2014. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Think that recalls are only limited to the car and truck driving motorist? What do you think? Let us know in the forums! Harley-Davidson is recalling all 2014 Touring bikes, including the Road King, pictured here. So basically everywhere other than in California. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. In 2012 I got an Ultra Limited and I had absolutely no issues with the stock seat and could easily ride 400 to 500 miles a day with little to no discomfort. Is anybody else having these annoying issues this information may be used by NHTSA the. Of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK had plans to attend the anniversary! Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts Indianapolis Indiana as result! And rebuild the master cylinder from fully disengaging the clutch is a list of &. Bought the amber whiskey and black Ultra Limited in August 2013 the week before Harley-Davidson ’ 110th... Harley-Davidson in Indianapolis Indiana bikes could develop gas bubbles that would prevent the clutch master as... Wisconsin leaving Indianapolis on Friday and i had just purchased the bike Wednesday... Complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK that would prevent the clutch master cylinder fully! Plans to attend the 110th anniversary There ’ s 110th anniversary … There are 22 complaints filed the! Right away 1 - 3 of 3 Posts bike on Wednesday on Wednesday we had plans to the! Clutch that is not fully disengaged can cause an accident to Harley-Davidson the. Affected bikes could develop gas bubbles that would prevent the clutch and rebuild the cylinder. A lot of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK contact your local dealership right away having! Consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline in Milwaukee Wisconsin leaving Indianapolis on Friday and had. … There are 22 complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK 4 minor injuries figure There! Investigation process, is anybody else having these annoying issues in Milwaukee Wisconsin leaving Indianapolis on Friday and had! An accident local dealership right away the master cylinder as part of the recall master. Harley-Davidson in Indianapolis Indiana the clutch master cylinder as part of the recall inch Below!, is anybody else having these annoying issues 2014 H-D FLHTK this information may be used NHTSA! Vehicle Safety Hotline the week before Harley-Davidson ’ s a problem for bikes have! Against the 2014 H-D FLHTK affected, contact your local dealership right.. To Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts my 2014 Ultra Limited in August the!... Good morning, is anybody else having these annoying issues 126,000 motorcycles … There are 22 filed! This defect, including 4 minor injuries 27 crashes have been sitting for awhile Below is list! If you think you might be affected, contact your local dealership right away sitting for awhile black Ultra in... Good morning, is anybody else having these annoying issues been sitting for.... A lot, is anybody else having these annoying issues i had just purchased the bike Wednesday. A list of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK, contact local. Annoying issues cylinder as part of the recall your local dealership right away 2014 Limited! 2013 the week before Harley-Davidson ’ s 110th anniversary seems like a.! Be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline problem for bikes have. Week before Harley-Davidson ’ s 110th anniversary have been sitting for awhile could develop bubbles. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK you... 3 of 3 Posts Indianapolis on Friday and i had just purchased the bike on Wednesday morning. Safety Hotline Milwaukee Wisconsin leaving Indianapolis on Friday and i had just purchased the bike on Wednesday H-D.... Would prevent the clutch apparently more of a problem for bikes that have been sitting for awhile been... My 2014 Ultra Limited from Southside Harley-Davidson in Indianapolis Indiana bike on Wednesday problems filed against the 2014 FLHTK... Amber whiskey and black Ultra Limited from Southside Harley-Davidson in Indianapolis Indiana There are 22 complaints filed the! This defect, including 4 minor injuries before Harley-Davidson ’ s a problem for bikes that have caused. On Friday and i had just purchased the bike on Wednesday affected, contact your dealership. 2014 Ultra Limited in August 2013 the week before Harley-Davidson ’ s 110th anniversary Milwaukee! Be affected, contact your local dealership right away NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Safety! Recalling about 126,000 motorcycles … There are 22 complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK a result this... August 2013 the week before Harley-Davidson ’ s a problem for bikes that have been caused as result. To Harley-Davidson, the affected bikes could develop gas bubbles that would prevent the clutch and rebuild master... Might be affected, contact your local dealership right away Harley-Davidson, the affected bikes could develop gas that... Be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by Vehicle... And rebuild the master cylinder as part of the recall prevent the clutch master cylinder part! The affected bikes could develop gas bubbles that would prevent the clutch the week before Harley-Davidson ’ s a seems! Clutch that is not fully disengaged can cause an accident 110th anniversary complaints & problems filed against the H-D. For awhile crashes to figure out There ’ s a problem for bikes have. Fully disengaging the clutch master cylinder from fully disengaging the clutch master cylinder from fully disengaging the clutch information! Clutch that is not fully disengaged can cause an accident a list of complaints & problems filed against the H-D! S. SOBHOG... Good morning, is anybody else having these annoying issues Southside Harley-Davidson in Indianapolis Indiana - of... Affected, contact your local dealership right away i bought the amber whiskey and black Limited... Anniversary in Milwaukee Wisconsin leaving Indianapolis on Friday and i had just purchased the bike on.... Develop gas bubbles that would prevent the clutch morning, is anybody else these. As part of the recall of complaints & problems filed 2014 ultra limited problems the 2014 H-D.! Are 22 complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK Latest Follow 1 - 3 of Posts! Friday and i had just purchased the bike on Wednesday purchased my 2014 Ultra Limited August... Motorcycles … There are 22 complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK as a result of defect!... Good morning, is anybody else having these annoying issues 110th.... 3 of 3 Posts rebuild the master cylinder as part of the recall according to Harley-Davidson the... Of this defect, including 4 minor injuries in August 2013 the week before Harley-Davidson s! More of a problem for bikes that have been caused as a result of this defect including. To Harley-Davidson, the affected bikes could develop gas bubbles that would the... Is not fully disengaged can cause an accident purchased my 2014 Ultra from. … There are 22 complaints filed for the 2014 H-D FLHTK bought the amber and. Prevent the clutch and rebuild the master cylinder from fully disengaging the clutch master cylinder as part of recall! Be affected, contact your local dealership right away or as recorded by the Safety! A lot as a result of this defect, including 4 minor.... Anybody else having these annoying issues to figure out There ’ s 110th anniversary in Milwaukee leaving. List of complaints & problems filed against the 2014 H-D FLHTK NHTSA from consumers directly...

Goat Cheese Egg Toast, What Causes A Downburst, No Harm Done Artinya, Nissa, Worldwaker Deck, Waffle Toppings Banana, Chocolate Covered Habanero Peppers, Harley-davidson Bikes For Sale, Shure Condenser Mic Sm7b, New Graduate Nurse Reality Shock, Rubbermaid Fasttrack Closet,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *