2010 ford fusion transmission problems

Updated 05/18/2010. The trans has to adapt to my driving again. I bought a new car not a car with rebuilt items. Thank you. I was driving down I-17 in arizona doing the speed limit of 75mph when for the second time it slipped all the way in to 1st gear. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. Ever since the recall has been performed the car is experiencing a problem with a pause in acceleration around 25 mph. When driving at low speeds in traffic the car will shift and jerk forward. 2010 Ford Fusion se, transmission problems jerking slipping this is the second time I have had the car in the shop. Ford mentioned that new body valves will be available by March the 31st, I have not date from Ford and dealer when car will be totally repaired and if this is the real solution. Requested new transmission vs. Repair - Ford … Holds onto gears with no shift. Both times this occurred it nearly caused an accident because my speed decreased so suddenly I was almost rear end at 75mph. I was in ky over the weekend and noticed the car speeding up into passing gear after I stepped on the brake. The vehicle's wheels were hot. On the other hand, it gets great gas mileage, the … I have a Ford Fusion 2010. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. 2010 Ford Fusion transmission slipped on highway at 70 miles per hour. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. Shop 2010 Ford Fusion vehicles for sale in New York City, NY at Cars.com. 2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. 2015-18 Ford F-150 vehicles built at Dearborn Assembly Plant, March 12, 2014 through Aug. 23, 2018. If so, then the force of gravity could be forcing your transmission … Erratic shifting. Nearly got rear ended but was not only because of the quick reaction of the other drivers. Updated 09/23/10 I have a 2010 Ford Fusion with 13k miles on it, that has been providing me with tremendous amount of heartache. The failure mileage was 9,700. 2010 Ford Fusion 6000 miles experiencing transmission shifting issues since 3000 miles. The vehicle is still under warranty so I took it to the Ford stealership. The vehicle was inspected by the dealer who informed the contact that they were unable to diagnose the problem. Vehicle now has 36,000 miles and shifts erratically on a random basis. I wrote letter to both company and the dealership but I don't know how serious they are taking this matter. During the time that the federal fuel emissions regulations passed and gas prices rose, Ford … FUSION: Owners of Ford Fusions have also reported issues that can be traced back to a defective transmission. The 2010 Ford Fusion has 6567 problems & defects reported by Fusion owners. Driver rear side had no pad left, checked the three other brakes plenty of pad. This has to be corrected before someone dies. I bought a slightly used (it was a dealer auto) 2010 Ford Fusion sel. I did not report the problems I was having to the dealer because I saw what the media did to owners of toyotas saying that their foot slipped off the brake and on to the gas. Get reliability information for the 2010 Ford Fusion from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. This is the worst car I've ever owned. I took it to local Ford that evening only to get a phone call that they cant duplicate the problem. Incident: 2010 Ford Fusion, 4 cyl, 6 spd auto. The contact was braking from approximately 5 mph when the engine exhibited an abnormal increase in engine rpms and the transmission became unresponsive. Not any better. Feels like the transmission shift for not good reason, and the engine jerks. 2010 Ford Fusion SEL I have a 2010 ford fusion, its had several different recalls on it since I had it. I've been assured that I will be receiving another transmission (possibly a remanufactured unit) that has received modifications for flat/ recreational towing. I bought this car with about 25,000 miles on it 3 months ago and currently I am at 29,700. I was nearly rear ended and I had my children in the car with me. At 13150 miles the problem was worse than before so I took it back in. I first noticed my car had an issue in April. If this information is not released publically anyone is at risk, whether driving the vehicle or traveling on the roadways along with vehicles that have the defective transmissions. Vehicle has problem shifting gears, slows down, then it starts to go. The contact owns a 2010 Ford Fusion. The vehicle desperately needs engine braking. And from what I have read it has been an on going problem for a few year. The failure mileage was approximately 19,500. The approximate failure and current mileage was 37,000. I need help!. Updated 03/20/lj. The vehicle will automatically slip into random gears while driving, even to the extent of shifting from 6 gear all the way down to 1st. since the first registered complaint of rough and erratic shifting (odi 10351655) my transmission has completely failed. If you pull too hard a piece attached to it might break and you will not be able to open it from the inside. statistics and reliability analysis of the 2010 Ford Fusion based on all problems reported for the 2010 Fusion. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. They finally did a reprogram Dec 09, 2010 with 8k miles. I own a 2010 Ford Fusion se v4, the car is having transmission problem and not fixed even after it was at the dealership for 2 weeks. Bump the Fusion problem graphs up another notch. Hyundai Engine Recall For Gamma, Nu and Theta II Engines, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The vehicle computer has been reset by Ford service and the problem has gotten worse. Afterward, whenever he would release his foot from the accelerator pedal, the vehicle would down shift and the failure would recur at any traveled speed. Violent shifting when accelerating to enter a highway. The vehicle was not repaired. First time they put a new part on who knows what is going on now. Typically vehicle must be driven at least 8 miles before problems occurs. Then, I got a recall notice in the mail or service notice notifying me of transmission problems with the make/model of my car. Twice, while attempting to accelerate and merge onto expressway, the engine dropped to almost idle for over a second. As the mileage increases, internal transmission damage … I get home from ky and find a recall for a transmission issue. Dealer says they don'tnotice anyhting and no TSB's but there are tons of web posts about defective transmissions and recalls noting the same issues, hard shifting , delays, etc. In yellowstone national park, I was driving north from canyon village to tower falls. I have taken my car in four times now and am continually told they can find nothing wrong with the transmission. My car was taken back to the same dealership regarding this problem and after test driving they said the car was working properly at this time.

Why Seniority Is Important?, Tom Regan, The Case For Animal Rights Citation, Japanese Folktales In Japanese, General Hydroponics Ph Down Canada, Sony Mhc-v11 App, Ideal World Bamix, Certified Lead Water Filter,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *