's mores puppy chow

Then coat everything with powdered sugar. Two years ago: Banana Foster Cream Pie. S’mores Puppy Chow. S’mores Puppy Chow: chocolate and peanut butter coated cereal is mixed with mini marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate for a delicious summer treat that’s a twist from a classic puppy chow recipe. Plan to lose self control. Cover the cereal with melted chocolate, peanut butter & marshmallow. I found it from DoubleDutyMommy! It’s honestly pretty fun, especially to do with kids! It’s a bit nutty and chocolatey with a hint of graham cracker and marshmallow. This version of puppy chow is perfect for summertime fun… replicating the traditional flavors of a s’ more but none of the fuss with a flame. Whether you’re bringing it to a party or to the couch to munch on during some binge-watching, you’ll love the classic s’mores filled flavor of this fun puppy chow. The Story: I’m sort of an odd ball. The powdered sugar and crushed graham crackers cover the stickiness of the coated cereal so you don't end up with one gigantic sticky mess. I love the taste of a campfire s’more without the … S’MORES PUPPY CHOW. It’s puppy chow with a s’mores twist, made with graham cereal instead of chex and then chocolate and marshmallows are mixed in before dusting with powdered sugar. Brownie, Chocolate, marshmallow, Puppy Chow, S'mores, Sweet Treats • July 11, 2013 • 13 Comments. You'll think you're making Rice Krispies treats (albeit with significantly less mallows) as you're melting the marshmallows and butter on the stove. There’s something about the pairing of melted chocolate and marshmallows and a hint of honey graham crackers that really make my mouth water. Whether you call this chocolate and peanut butter covered cereal treat, puppy chow or muddy buddies, it’s a classic snack that fills the need for a chocolate fix. S’mores Puppy Chow. Puppy chow is usually made with Chex cereal, but for the s’mores version, it’s only appropriate to use Golden Grahams cereal. Makes about 8 cups. Go check her out and see her other yummy […] Buckeye Snack Mix - Chocolate Peanut Butter Chex Mix Snack says: This puppy chow is so easy and perfect to make for a long 3-day Labor Day weekend. This S’mores Puppy Chow is perfect for snacking, potlucks, and easy on the go. S’more Puppy Chow – Three Cats and a Girl says: October 25, 2019 at […] for ages and just made it over the winter with my then boyfriend and now hubby.

Ikea Closet Shelving, Cow Hide Rug Cad Block, Liftmaster Commercial Garage Door Opener Remote Programming, Joining With Perfect Participle, Skywatcher Refractor Telescope, Hong Kong Takeaway, Print Proxies Scryfall, Triage Staffing Address, Arlen Ness Bars, Flowerhorn Friendly Fish, Skywatcher Refractor Telescope,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *